My overkill electric APO reel.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I still just take a dump

I’m so glad I’m not in California. Damon, have I told you to move over here?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I still just take a dump

I’m so glad I’m not in California. Damon, have I told you to move over here?
I try to never "just dump". People are very skittish about seeing a bunch of waste water being dumped on their soil. I always try and run the APO hose to a clandestine flower bed, shrub, or sewer cleanout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I try to never "just dump". People are very skittish about seeing a bunch of waste water being dumped on their soil. I always try and run the APO hose to a clandestine flower bed, shrub, or sewer cleanout.
That's because you're in California...it's not real soil. You're screwing up their fake grass!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Sapphire 870ss 32000 dollars, Hose reel 500 dollars, time to put it together worth a few hundred dollars.

HIW PISSED YOU GOING TO BE WHEN THAT POO WATER GET ON YOUR MACHINE AND ALL THROUGH THE VAN, PRICELESS!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It will be fine. Then it can smell like a board de jour SS truck. I call it magic water. :)

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just screw a faucet cap on the end of hose. Poo Poo H2O drip solved
Yeah I did. My reel is working good. The next day the Harwil float went out AGAIN so now I have it bypassed. New APO float is on the way. I have the worst luck with these shit floats. It isn't a heat issue, it isn't a driving around with a full tank issue, they are just garbage. Some guys never seem to have a problem, then some have issues constantly. I'm one that has issues. I have another float of a different brand, but I lost it in my vortex of a garage.

Reactions: BradFenstermaker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom