my public apology to Chad Kerklievet and Vince Sapp.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so what was the nature of the pranks other than prank calling. I can't believe terje would do something like that :lol: mikey I know you are pretty thick skinned this must have been bad.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
For what's it worth here are my cliff notes of the situation:

I guess I started this whole thing 3 yrs ago in Vegas. What turned out to be a simple joke on Mikey and Greenie with the hotel room sabotage(sp) it turned into a drawn out drama with people that decided they must join in to stir the pot. When Chad went to MF the following winter, he got stung by Mikey and others for the Vegas thing. Chad got pissed(should have got over it) and set out on a mission to mess with him, thus the Mikey/Chad feud started. Some people saw this and decided to continue the aggrivation in a covert way to the point it got to be harrassment. Long time friendships were strained and some lost because of this behavior.

Now I have tried to mend the fence between these 2, since then others decided to jump in and cause unnecessary trouble between the 3 of us thus preventing the fix of the friendship(s). IMO some people here are sheep and do so to keep themselves in the so called clique. Childish behavior period, JHC think for yourselves.

No one is perfect here, but we must remember we are in this crazy world of carpet cleaning to better our lives. Arguments will always be there, some will stay and some will leave, but for the most part, the people that are involved are good at what they do and are willing to help others.

The apology Mike posted was the right thing to do and Im glad he did it. I hope Chad will return because he does add useful info to the community.

I will say this in Mikey's defense, he puts up with alot of bullshit from people here to provide a place of learning and conversation.

Don't ruin a good thing.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for chiming in Vince.

I can't help but think that all the mysterious back room leaks we've had around here that somehow fell into Cooper's or Rob Allen's lap were all part of this great comedic sketch to watch ol' Mikey dance and hop around pointing the fingers and looking like a fool.

I've learned a great deal about friendship over the past week.
I'll no longer assume that breaking bread, sharing wine and cracking wise with some one for years automatically makes them anything other than a good bullshitter.

Thanks for being a true friend Vince and once again I truly apologize.

and please relay the message to Chad and tell him he is welcome back here any time he wants.

The Preacher

i think Mikey owe's me an apology for thinking i was the rat letting private info out just because i talked to Chad when he was a supposed "bad guy".

give me control of some buttons again (Vawters basement will work) and all will be right in the world again and Iran will stop it's nuke program!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Danny Strickland said:
i think Mikey owe's me an apology for thinking i was the rat letting private info out just because i talked to Chad when he was a supposed "bad guy".

give me control of some buttons again (Vawters basement will work) and all will be right in the world again and Iran will stop it's nuke program!!!
What's wit this "vawter phobia" lately DAnny...
yous gots the homo for me ...
or what?

Mikey P

Administrator
Danny is right, I do owe him, and Jimmy and Chavez apologies as well.

Trust me, I feel pretty bad about all this.

I hope no one minds if I remove the Kirk and Jerk show from this program.

Sorry friends.

The Preacher

Mikey P said:
Danny is right, I do owe him, and Jimmy and Chavez apologies as well.

Trust me, I feel pretty bad about all this.

I hope no one minds if I remove the Kirk and Jerk show from this program.

Sorry friends.

haf way there, i need to help Bawb with his ChurchChat room, know whatta mean???

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Chad is a cool dude, hope to see him back here.

way more drama goes on in these forums than i know about that's for sure :shock:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
No one is perfect here, but we must remember we are in this crazy world of carpet cleaning to better our lives. Arguments will always be there, some will stay and some will leave, but for the most part, the people that are involved are good at what they do and are willing to help others.

I love the sometimes sloppy, juvenile, non-PC guys on this board. One thing the old timers that were leaders of this industry had in common was that they were opinionated, maybe drank too much, made fun of each other and got along despite being competitors. The best are always the ones unafraid to push a little, make a mistake or ten, say they're sorry if they went too far, get over it and offer to buy the next round.

You're in very good company Mikey. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom