My SFS phone scripts...what’s yours?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
My SFS (strategies for scumbags) when Mr Patel calls...

Mr Patel: I’ve never heard of your company before.
Me: What! are you living under a rock or something? Everyone has heard of me...the entire state uses me!

Mr Patel: I may be taking a shot using you.
Me: I may be taking a shot with you... you may not want to pay me after work is complete...I have no idea who YOU are...might be a loser that does not like to pay.

Mr Patel: I negotiate.
Me: sorry this is USA...I don’t negotiate sack of rice for an elephant.

In the middle of explaining the process, he hangs up...(Click).....wanted $99 for wholehouse cleaning and wanted me to come out to take a look on Saturday afternoon at 4pm.
This conversation actually took place Saturday morn8ng.

When your gut tells you this one ain’t going to be a homerun, listen to it..... 10x’s out of 10, your gut is right .

What’s you SFS?

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If I get the feeling they are shopping around, I immediately tell them my minimum. Most of the time that's enough to make them feel poor and move on. IT sure helps weeding out the players.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When they were shopping for the cheapest, I gave the name of 3 whom I knew were the cheapest in town.

They always asked if they were good. I told them I had no idea but they were cheap. I reminded them they were looking for cheap. Cheap and good would be unlikely. If they were good they would value their service more and price it higher.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I’m not sure how to respond to this... I don’t try to antagonize callers, even the price shoppers. By the time they hang up they either bought or wish they could buy and every so often they don’t have to.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am often a little short with them when they start telling me how small the rooms are. I give them a quick price to get rid of them. I should spend more time educating them.

F

FB7777

Out here Stanley has a " $99 special"

Not a $99 whole house special

They have a huge facility, immaculate trucks , uniformed employees , online scheduling and they pick up their business phone

That's 99% more than 75% of the one truck schmucks in this business

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
What ever happened to our own Stanley Steemer poster?
Did he get his shop rebuilt?
Working with Civil Engineeres now. We have to do all the site work, engineering, etc... that was not required in 82’ when it was originally built. Probably 18 months before we’re rebuilt.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
@CJ-FL Congratulations. So how do you get past the $99 nationally advertised special when you have a minimum over that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom