My Slop N Gobble Day

ascrubabove

Only had the cell phone today so no pics! 1st job was a small beach condo with white-ish burber, food spills all around the table, and the blackest traffic lanes I think I have ever seen, 3 scoops of S-n-G and a glug of O2 in half a hydro force, sprayed heavy, a few chop strokes here and there on the nasty spots and I'm done! Like a knife through butter.

2nd was a bedroom and bathroom (yes, there are weird houses with carpet in the bathrooms around here) in a rental house, the owner wanted to save the carpet, textured blue and white burber with oil spots all over the place (last renter was a mechanic). The S-n-G hit another home run!

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
How much is the stuff though $100 for a 6 pound jar? I find the o2 stuff to be very over priced. Power break and or clean free give the same results. I have gone side by side. I always say all the cleaning products are the same crap, just different names.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
While I have no expierence using this particular chem I will say I've been on the boards for quite awhile now. And tried just about everything under the sun.

Not a whole lot of difference between any of them.

I say shop local and save on shipping.

I used to be in that eNcAP/SHAMPOO internet cult too and found some local products that are just as good at my local dist.

As Unckle Larry says Board de jour as in whats HOT on the internet today.

Name
Eric Valentine
Leslie Judson Jones said:
Jerry said:
Looks great! How much for a bucket?
Thanks!
Jerry

A 8 lbs container is $48.95

A 45 lbs container is $259.00 and will make 720 to 1440 gallons of RTU pre-spray

SLOPANDGOBBLENEW.png

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jimmy L said:
While I have no expierence using this particular chem I will say I've been on the boards for quite awhile now. And tried just about everything under the sun.

Not a whole lot of difference between any of them.

I say shop local and save on shipping.

I used to be in that eNcAP/SHAMPOO internet cult too and found some local products that are just as good at my local dist.

As Unckle Larry says Board de jour as in whats HOT on the internet today.

WELCOME HOME DADDY... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sometimes UncKlE LaRRy...is Mis-UndErsTooD.... :oops: "Poor Larry...!" He means WELL..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFwnqBU ... re=related

BraveHeart

Anyone know how the Slop and Gobble compare to the Judson O2 prespray alone ("no" hot sauce)? And compared with the O2 prespray and Hot Sauce Modifier together?

Name
Eric Valentine
I have used it twice now. First on a caterer's kitchen floor (painted concrete). The S&G dissolved a pile of grease by the stove on contact and it was mixed at 1/2 oz/gallon. I then took and mopped the VCT floor with it at about 1/2 oz in 4 gallons. Kicked butt there too.
The second time was today cleaning the fellowship hall of my church. 1/2 oz per gallon sprayed liberally on the olefin glue-down that hasn't been cleaned in a LONG time. Came out really well considering all the burn marks from tables being dragged and coffee spills all over the place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom