Name
Rico Suave
?

20190218_213948.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The before and after visuals are so good that if they were keeping the home/carpet, they would be thrilled.

But the prospective buyers won't see that, they will just see the dark mark. The realtor can tell the people to replace it before its shown, or allow an "appearance adjustment" so that they buyers can have the flexibility of putting the flooring material of their choice in.

The good thing that comes from this job is that buyers will only see a "carpet stain" and not be grossed out by the evidence that the home was saturated with dog hair and urine, especially if they aren't themselves pet owners.

I'd walk right out of the place the way it looked before you did it; I'd make an offer on the way it looked when you were done.

Reactions: J20770

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Lordy..

I thought it was vacuum exhaust Fn me up

Im just sick, most likely tainted from my three flights home.

And I got 4 jobs today.

No doubt. You were in a viral network of tens of thousands of people. I'm amazed when I come back from a trip and I'm not sick.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I feel like shit today also. I busted out 6 jobs yesterday and felt like I was going to die when I got home. The jobs just keep rolling in. I hope I survive this week.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wouldn't put an offer or buy that house no matter what. Dogs and cats pollute more than the carpet. Their stank and off gassing adheres to all surfaces and imagine what's in the duct work. NOT a healthy environment no matter if you replace the flooring.

And some of you morons allow your pets to sleep in your bed. Making it a pee-tree dish of bacteria and viruses that WILL affect your health. I advise you NOT to ever use a black light on your bed.

A lot of homes I see ALLOW their pet to have a sacrificial area whether it be a rug or area of a room to do their duty. HOW SICK!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I wouldn't put an offer or buy that house no matter what. Dogs and cats pollute more than the carpet. Their stank and off gassing adheres to all surfaces and imagine what's in the duct work. NOT a healthy environment no matter if you replace the flooring.

And some of you morons allow your pets to sleep in your bed. Making it a pee-tree dish of bacteria and viruses that WILL affect your health. I advise you NOT to ever use a black light on your bed.

A lot of homes I see ALLOW their pet to have a sacrificial area whether it be a rug or area of a room to do their duty. HOW SICK!

I was talking to a cleaner today who said that he cleans for a retirement community that requires DNA testing on dogs that are brought into the community. If they find dog feces in the common area carpet or the grounds outside, they test the DNA in the feces to see who it belongs to.

I thought he had to be misinformed.

He wasn't:

I could never imagined I'd see the day that dog crap would be treated with "CSI" type investigative techniques....

If you don't want to read the entire article, this part will be something Jimmy will appreciate:

“The average person today thinks of dog waste as simply a nuisance when they step in it. They are also under the assumption that it simply turns into fertilizer, as other waste,” the company said in a release. “In fact, dog waste is not fertilizer and does not simply deteriorate; instead, dog waste is the most contaminated waste of any animal. Their bodies have adapted over the years to digest any type of foods; as such, they produce huge quantities of bacteria, including E-coli. “

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was talking to a cleaner today who said that he cleans for a retirement community that requires DNA testing on dogs that are brought into the community. If they find dog feces in the common area carpet or the grounds outside, they test the DNA in the feces to see who it belongs to.

I thought he had to be misinformed.

He wasn't:

I could never imagined I'd see the day that dog crap would be treated with "CSI" type investigative techniques....
Soon to be a reality tv show near you. PCSI. Pet Crime Scene Investigation. Jimmy plays the lead lab tech, sorting through the poo.

Name
Matt Ross
No doubt. You were in a viral network of tens of thousands of people. I'm amazed when I come back from a trip and I'm not sick.
I find the opposite is usually true. My mom is a 5-8th grade teacher who sees almost 200 kids a day. She isnt a health nut, eat a like a human being and drinks a diet soda every day. She gets sick once every 2-3yrs. I clean 4 different health clinics and only wear gloves cleaning the restrooms and labs. I just clean the floors, but touch light switches and doorknobs. I get sick mabye once a year. and I have a compromised immune system with type 1 diabetes. Let your body work as designed, wash your hands, and it's amazing how healthy we can be. All my friends who avoid germs and eat all organic and obsess over their health are sick many times a year. It's kinda sad.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You did what she asked🤷🏻‍♂️ Looks better. You should be a 🦸‍♂️
Now that’s when you should have a Bane, and propane heat. You can’t make it look any better or worse and you won’t care what that shiate does to it.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Here’s my HoHum for today. I have cleaned this carpet once a year for six years and it always looks like this. They don’t want me to take out those crazy purple stains. Just wet and jet.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And as you're walking thru the pre-inspection with Mrs. Suzyhomemaker she takes you thru the rooms walking in her...............barefeet. Using her toe to point out where her innocent little loveable doggy has..............PEED.
She takes you thru her baby's room...............and you notice the dog.............stench filling your nose with.................that RANCID stank.
Her little pooch is following the both of you. And all around that room you see the evidence of that EVIL DOG. All around the diaper pail...............marking his territory............and his JEALOUSY of that .............baby.
But you keep your opinions to yourself. You want to tell her to get rid of the the dog to keep her family in good health. And to tell her that no matter what you spray on her carpet and clean...................that it's still unhealthy............UNHOLY............UNTHINKABLE............borderline CHILD ABUSE. To allow her baby and children to play on that...........carpet.

You want to tell her that in the future her family might come down with STRANGE misunderstood diseases because of her DEMONIC DOG!

And as these thoughts run thru your mind you look down on that DEVIL DOG and he is looking up at you...............with those piercing RED eyes!

There is no hope for this family.

You present your estimate and she agrees to the price.

You complete your work and collect your check.

But you know why you can't sleep at night.

It's because you keep seeing those RED DEMONIC EYES OF THAT DEVIL DOG!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
And as you're walking thru the pre-inspection with Mrs. Suzyhomemaker she takes you thru the rooms walking in her...............barefeet. Using her toe to point out where her innocent little loveable doggy has..............PEED.
She takes you thru her baby's room...............and you notice the dog.............stench filling your nose with.................that RANCID stank.
Her little pooch is following the both of you. And all around that room you see the evidence of that EVIL DOG. All around the diaper pail...............marking his territory............and his JEALOUSY of that .............baby.
But you keep your opinions to yourself. You want to tell her to get rid of the the dog to keep her family in good health. And to tell her that no matter what you spray on her carpet and clean...................that it's still unhealthy............UNHOLY............UNTHINKABLE............borderline CHILD ABUSE. To allow her baby and children to play on that...........carpet.

You want to tell her that in the future her family might come down with STRANGE misunderstood diseases because of her DEMONIC DOG!

And as these thoughts run thru your mind you look down on that DEVIL DOG and he is looking up at you...............with those piercing RED eyes!

There is no hope for this family.

You present your estimate and she agrees to the price.

You complete your work and collect your check.

But you know why you can't sleep at night.

It's because you keep seeing those RED DEMONIC EYES OF THAT DEVIL DOG!
Signed, Doc Martin

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom