My Trinity peeps..

Mikey P

Administrator
To my Trinity peeps, never leave home without these tools, as you never know when you might have to remove your driver.. PXL_20230829_165126277.jpg

Reactions: Papa John

Mikey P

Administrator
What the next step after removing, like what does this lead up to? Why would you need to remove it on the spot?
When I was cleaning a Catholic church last week I was on the phone actually selling a machine to a guy and I stopped paying attention to where the cord was and I inadvertently wrapped the cord around the pad driver shaft who knows how many times and there's so many bolt heads and other obstructions under there you can't just unwrap, it you have to take the driver off

Or you may want to change the speed / oscillation throw, or you may want to switch to a tile and grout cleaning brush or you just may want to clean up all the gunk that can collect under there, periodically

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I was cleaning a Catholic church last week I was on the phone actually selling a machine to a guy and I stopped paying attention to where the cord was and I inadvertently wrapped the cord around the pad driver shaft who knows how many times and there's so many bolt heads and other obstructions under there you can't just unwrap, it you have to take the driver off

Or you may want to change the speed / oscillation throw, or you may want to switch to a tile and grout cleaning brush or you just may want to clean up all the gunk that can collect under there, periodically
That's why I don't answer my phone when I'm working.

Reactions: Numero Uno

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom