My unofficial OrangeForce123 Review...

Chris A

Name
Chris
4000 feet of CGD in a church, moderately dirty, Spray/Rinse with CDS at 200 ft, appx 190 ATW. One slow rinse pass took care of 90% of soil, I had to make a couple of second passes at transitions, etc. Not sure why but the pre-spray "seemed" to go further than Powerburst, which we finished up with. Both were rinsed with MB Soapfree, and I noticed no difference where we switched from OF123 to Powerburst. All in all, I would rate it a solid pre-spray, again this is the commercial pre-spray component. Would I buy it again? Only if the residential pre-spray really kicks ass, or a major disty picks them up. One other suggestion is that the bottles are a really cool idea, but I would change them to be more like the Sta-Bil bottles, where you can squeeze them to fill the chambers, instead of tilting the bottle. Out of 10, I give 'er a 7.5...

R

rotovacguy

Sounds good Chris. I have about 2000 sf of CGD at a fitness center to do Friday afternoon, I figured that would be a good location to put it to the test with all of the sweat drippings, shoe tracks (especially all of the tracked in road salt this time of year), and other bodily fluids. :shock:

I ordered it Monday, haven't received it yet, but it's just coming out of Missouri, so I'm guessing tomorrow at the latest. Can't wait to try it.

Thank you for the review. Wish I could convert you to a customer. Will see what I can do
.Thanks curt
The delemene is cold pressed un cut. Due to the process it us 90% to 92%. If distilled you can get it to 96%.

Mikey P

Administrator
That is some real strong D-limo.

We had the bottle in the cab with us for about 20 minutes and about die from the fumes coming through the plastic.

Chris A

Name
Chris
orangeforce123 said:
Thank you for the review. Wish I could convert you to a customer. Will see what I can do
.Thanks curt

Don't take that as a slight on your product Curt, I'm just a one-stop shopper for simplicity's sake, now if you get Interlink to pick you up, then we're in bid'ness...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom