My Worst Rental To Date

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Did this for a client about one month ago. He was pissed this was about 1 year old carpet and he didn't want to replace. So, I kept him from having to replace.
May2411beforeandafters007-1.jpg
IMG_1122.jpg

Living Room Before and After OSR and Grease Eraser Scrubbed in with 175, HWE with PC wand

May2411beforeandafters002-1.jpg
May2411beforeandafters013-1.jpg

Master Bedroom Before and After, Soaked w/OSR/30 minutes/ProVaced out, sprayed and wanded
May2411beforeandafters009-1.jpg
May2411beforeandafters018-1.jpg

Loft bedroom same procedures as MBedroom

I actually made decent money off this crap and we were there 2 hours

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Really a great job considering how it looked before...Photos are never what you see in person....at least that's my experience. But it looks like a hell of an improvement.

I'm sure most vets here have seen worse but those were pretty bad.

Good job.

Was that pee? Must have stank like crazy! I had no idea how piggish mankind could get, till Istarted cleaning carpets.

GCP

Brian R said:
Really a great job considering how it looked before...Photos are never what you see in person....at least that's my experience. But it looks like a hell of an improvement.

I'm sure most vets here have seen worse but those were pretty bad.

Good job.
:mrgreen:

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Nice Job. I use Grease Eraser pre spray too, I like it a lot. On really dirty carpets I add Prochem Citrus Pro to it. What did you rinse with? Action Extraction?
And this may be a really stupid question ( I did a search for OSR but nothing came up ) What is it? The name sounds familiar...

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
gimmeagig said:
Nice Job. I use Grease Eraser pre spray too, I like it a lot. On really dirty carpets I add Prochem Citrus Pro to it. What did you rinse with? Action Extraction?
And this may be a really stupid question ( I did a search for OSR but nothing came up ) What is it? The name sounds familiar...

CTI's Odor and Stain Remover. It has Sodium percarbonate ( Oxygen Bleach) and a deodorizer.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I saw two sprayers on the photo. Are you applying the OSR with the pump sprayer separately or are you mixing it together in the hydro force?
I have Prochem's Oxy Plus and Citrus Pro on my truck and I use Chemeisters Proliminator for deodorizing. The end effect might be similar to yours, but just using one additional additive is simpler. I'll look into the OSR. Does it smell nice?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I usually use the pump up on smaller issues and to concentrate the spray, this day I really just poured a container on each of the bad spots, let dwell for 30 then extracted with Pro Vac. Yes, it does jhave a pleasant odor

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I used the OSR on blood on a carpet once and it almost bleeched the shit out of it. You cant use it on naturals though. I'm thinking of trying trowing in my pre spray ( FIRST TLC ) when i go do commercial stuff..amd it does smell good

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom