Mystery European Cleaning Chemical

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
There is a carpet cleaner in our town who is using a product that is made in Europe somewhere and I heard from several of his customers and other cleaners here in town that he gets incredible results and it is supposedly very effortless to use. It even removes most stains and it also smells really good. The guy who's using it is a veteran and has several cleaning businesses in different towns. So I'm sure he knows his stuff.
Anyway, nobody knows what this cleaning agent he uses is and he does not reveal that information. To me at this point it's just hearsay and maybe he's not all that special but still, I'm wondering if anyone here has an idea what product line that might be.
I'm almost exclusively using Prochem stuff. I'm pretty new to the business so I really have not experimented much. Everything I'm using is pretty basic and effective. I just wish I had some kind of scent that lingers longer than the Fluorosil that I'm currently using.
On a side note I just got an e-mail for this stuff:
http://www.magicwandcompany.com/Product ... rfactant25
What are your thoughts on that?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I know what he is using. This is it:

http://youtu.be/-tvFN6Z9SN8

Or it could be this thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAOswrtlhFk

The real secret is that he has made his company unique and not just a commodity.

How can you make your own company unique?

I can even be by pointing out something you are already doing.

The cleaning part is easy to learn.

A more important task is making your company stand out from the pack.

This will help your clients to seek your company out on something other than price.

Think of Chemdry. Their bubbles have more to do with marketing than they do with cleaning.

It separates them from the 50 other cleaners in town.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If you get some magic wand grease eater.......... your be better than him. no hands and knees spotting. And i cant wait to try their new product they have

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Goomer said:
4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYYvYqagIY4]

Made in Germany!!!
I remember this stuff from when I used to live there.It's been around for a long time. I don't know if it really works like that though. I'll call my mom to see if she has any.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I'd say this guy is full of shit.
Who is going to pat shipping rates from Europe on bulk chemicals?
He is probably saying it's from Europe to look exotic, and for the "mystique" factor.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
have you ever noticed that they always hawk products from other countries. Do you really think they know more ? Swiss this Japanese that. If something really was that great trust me it would be on the shelf of your supplier.

gene

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
GeneMiller said:
have you ever noticed that they always hawk products from other countries. Do you really think they know more ? Swiss this Japanese that. If something really was that great trust me it would be on the shelf of your supplier.

gene

x2

but there are some things "there" that we don't have here...and vice versa. Nothing earth shattering difference though...

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Yes, I was kind of skeptical when I heard the talk about the secret stuff. Based on other information I have about that particular cleaner it 's most likely a gimmick. There is another cleaner here in town, who actually was the inspiration for me to even get into this business ( thank you Mr.Mom!) and he shared everything I wanted to know with me no secret formulas or anything like that.He is high end, gets his prices because he does great work without any BS.
I'm trying to get there but it'll take some time ....so much to learn....

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
joeynbgky said:
If you get some magic wand grease eater.......... your be better than him. no hands and knees spotting. And i cant wait to try their new product they have

Ive got 2 6lb jars of grease eater you can have, It just doesn't do ANYTHING for me... Tide out cleans it.

I LOVE Magic wand as a company, but there juices work no better for me than plain tap water.

Name
Damon
I think the other posters are correct in that it's all a bunch of crap talk.

But if you want to know, call the guy and ask him what he uses.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Roxy it could be the microsplitter technology from Germany - lots of the guys in the UK use it. Interesting product.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I did a search on micro splitters, not much came up. A thread on the Kleankuip board that was just a series of one liners. They did say it works better at lower temps and that it breaks down the molecules into smaller parts. That's all I know so far.Do you have any more info on that?
Should I start a separate thread maybe?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom