Mytee 1005 DX Auction

Name
John LaBarbera
1005 DX will work for food. Needs a good home.

Send money to Mikey. Auction end Friday 3/5/10 pacific standard time. This machine is pretty much the same as an M5 with out the auto fill and pump out. Same vac motors and high flow, 500 psi pump.
Item - Speedster 1005DX.

Starting Bid - $1,300.00 - Includes freight in the Continental U.S. (NOT Hawaii or Alaska.) or Kenya!

* M.S.R.P: $2,009.00 (Plus S/H)
* Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
* Body: Roto-molded polyethylene
* Tank: 12 gallon
* Vacuum: 2-3 St HP
* CFM: 230
* H20: 148"
* Pump: Piston
* PSI: 0-500
* GPM: 1.45
* Heater: Optional Heating Solutions
* Wheels: 12"
* Casters: 5"
* Cords: Dual 50' 12/3
* Dimensions: 20" x 30" x 48"
* Weight: 135 lbs

----------------

1005DX-Photo.png

Link for more info:

http://mytee.com/products/product.php?id=1005DX

Name
Al
Re: Will Work For Food!

I don't understand....? I saw Mikey last week and he is like me (and Chaves) he doesn't need any more food. Anyway I will start the bid at $1300.

Name
Nate W.
Re: Will Work For Food!

John LaBarbera said:
1005 DX will work for food. Needs a good home.

Send money to Mikey. Auction end Friday 3/5/10 pacific standard time. This machine is pretty much the same as an M5 with out the auto fill and pump out. Same vac motors and high flow, 500 psi pump.
Item - Speedster 1005DX.

Starting Bid - $1,300.00 - Includes freight in the Continental U.S. (NOT Hawaii or Alaska.) or Kenya!

----------------

img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq257/nrpepper_mytee/1005DX-Photo.png[/img]

Link for more info:

http://mytee.com/products/product.php?id=1005DX

Aww man......... Good portables people. Great company to buy from. They stand behind there well built products.

Name
John LaBarbera
Danny Strickland said:
what good is a porty w/o auto fill/dump???

Good question, Danny. On certain jobs a pump out is a nice feature. The fact is that most portys don't have auto fill and pump out, it's not for everybody. just like truck mount machines, not all have pump out's, either. When I clean my carpets at my house I use a machine like this, I never even thought of using a pump out, didn't need it. Depends on the job.

Auto fill is easy to add. I'll work on figuring out how to add a pump out easier. When I do, what's your bid? Or are you just finding a reason to gripe?lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't notice Mike with any weight on him, must have been the T-shirt?

I wish it was the T-shirt for me. :oops:

I've to to stop grazing, it's not how much I eat, it's the snacking in between. :lol:

Name
John LaBarbera
lonewolf said:
Is the machine new?

Yes, This machine is so new we probably haven't even built it yet.

This auction is in support of Mikey's Board. All the money goes to the benefit of the Board and to cover his cost of events such as Mikeyfest that many of you have enjoyed. Mytee forgot to offer a door prize at Mikeyfest in Tennessee, so stay tuned, one is forth coming that I think you guys will like or not. Can't please everybody, isn't that right Danny Strickland? lol. Don't get mad, just messing with you.

Name
John LaBarbera
FYI , The freight is included in the bid price and depending on where you're at in the continental U.S. could be $150.00+

The Preacher

John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Danny Strickland":1yio7726]what good is a porty w/o auto fill/dump???

Good question, Danny. On certain jobs a pump out is a nice feature. The fact is that most portys don't have auto fill and pump out, it's not for everybody. just like truck mount machines, not all have pump out's, either. When I clean my carpets at my house I use a machine like this, I never even thought of using a pump out, didn't need it. Depends on the job.

Auto fill is easy to add. I'll work on figuring out how to add a pump out easier. When I do, what's your bid? Or are you just finding a reason to gripe?lol[/quote:1yio7726]

if yore gonna clean any amount of carpet (lets say 5 rooms or more) or more than 1 sofa, AFD is the ticket, unless yore using small jets on yore tools, then it doesn't matter as much. but with that amount of power, ya need some flushing ability!!!!

the best porty i ever used was a Steamway 900 (auto fill/dump). i guess i got spoiled out of the gate! I've used a Ninja and another porty and they just didn't measure up!!!

PS why not trim it in MB colors like the LOGO here???

Name
John LaBarbera
Danny Strickland said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":2t1aowbv][quote="Danny Strickland":2t1aowbv]what good is a porty w/o auto fill/dump???

Auto fill is easy to add. I'll work on figuring out how to add a pump out easier. When I do, what's your bid? Or are you just finding a reason to gripe?lol[/quote:2t1aowbv]

if yore gonna clean any amount of carpet (lets say 5 rooms or more) or more than 1 sofa, AFD is the ticket, unless yore using small jets on yore tools, then it doesn't matter as much. but with that amount of power, ya need some flushing ability!!!!

the best porty i ever used was a Steamway 900 (auto fill/dump). i guess i got spoiled out of the gate! I've used a Ninja and another porty and they just didn't measure up!!!

PS why not trim it in MB colors like the LOGO here???[/quote:2t1aowbv]

Hi Danny,

Do you have a pump out on your truck mount? How much extra would you pay for auto fill auto dump on a porty?

That's illegal to use someones logo, dude. You trying to get me sued?

The Preacher

John, i had a Duane Oxley Predator Unleashed. it didn't have a waste tank, IT WAS APO only! Mikey coined me 3eyed Wally for pumping my waste out on the ground and causing the alligators in the everglades to have birth defects

a few hundred $$$ for a pumpout would be a good investment IMO.

so what the MSRP on a 1005DX HP with APO/FILL???

Name
John LaBarbera
Danny Strickland said:
John, i had a Duane Oxley Predator Unleashed. it didn't have a waste tank, IT WAS APO only! Mikey coined me 3eyed Wally for pumping my waste out on the ground and causing the alligators in the everglades to have birth defects

a few hundred $$$ for a pumpout would be a good investment IMO.

so what the MSRP on a 1005DX HP with APO/FILL???

Nice machine. Bad for the alligators. The pythons seem to like it.

The 1005 has no room for a pump out. I was thinking after your earlier comment that it seems an external pump out could be made that could also be used on most machines manufactured. You only hook it up when you need it. Leave it in the truck when you don't. i'll play with that idea on Monday.

John, you could incorporate a small external pump out into the lid on the waste tank. There's always room to trick out a machine. You just have to think outside the clamshell. lol

Name
John LaBarbera
Dominick Cassano said:
John, you could incorporate a small external pump out into the lid on the waste tank. There's always room to trick out a machine. You just have to think outside the clamshell. lol

Hi Dominick,

How about at the drain valve? it's non-invasive, like a plug in. How is your son doing?

I would go from top down, like through the tank lid, and that way its only invasive to the lid not the machine. You could even make exchangable lids so those who want to add a pump out to their machine just have to swap out the lids for that particular job, and its not permanent. Best of both worlds that way, and less chance of leakage going in from the top. If the pumpout is sticking out the side (Back) of the machine its relatively easy to whack it on a door jam and cause a leak or even pump damage. Just my two cents worth. My son is doing great, thanks for asking.

Name
John LaBarbera
Dominick Cassano said:
I would go from top down, like through the tank lid, and that way its only invasive to the lid not the machine. You could even make exchangable lids so those who want to add a pump out to their machine just have to swap out the lids for that particular job, and its not permanent. Best of both worlds that way, and less chance of leakage going in from the top. If the pumpout is sticking out the side (Back) of the machine its relatively easy to whack it on a door jam and cause a leak or even pump damage. Just my two cents worth. My son is doing great, thanks for asking.

Thanks, Dominick. Going in from the top does make a lot of sense.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A little late to the dance.... Been done.

Just another outstanding & unique "SMART-DESIGN" by Cross-American!

Easily adapts to all 8-16 Gallon CA machines. Simply place lid into position and go! More versatile than any other pump-out in the markets that are permanently installed on those generic squirt & suck machines.

Now you can pump-out your recovery tank, or solution tank, and even use it to pump out a basement full of water! Unique Component rated at 120 v x 1.7 amps x 100 watts x 5 gpm open flow.

Name
John LaBarbera
lonewolf said:
Does hoses and wand come with it?

Initially, it was the machine only. However, Mytee will include a 1 1/2" X 25' hose, with the Cool Cuff on the machine end and a vinyl cuff on the other and a 12" S/S "S" bend wand with a glide. You have to buy your own soap. You also just raised my cost of the freight, too. Value just went up at least $200.00 So bid higher for Mikey.

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
lonewolf said:
Does hoses and wand come with it?

Initially, it was the machine only. However, Mytee will include a 1 1/2" X 25' hose, with the Cool Cuff on the machine end and a vinyl cuff on the other and a 12" S/S "S" bend wand with a glide. You have to buy your own soap. You also just raised my cost of the freight, too. Value just went up at least $200.00 So bid higher for Mikey.

You sure no shipping to the Aloha state? :lol:

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Nate,

I'm still reeling from the last time you asked me that. The only thing I'm paying for to go to Hawaii is my wife and me. And if I could I be there. Sorry.

Name
John LaBarbera
Vinnie said:
I'll bid a dollar 3.80.

Do you know this guy?

Vincent A
Screen Name: Vincent A
Internet
Web Site
Business
Owner

NJ 08755