Mytee 2000 Watt Heater, dropping pressure

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I believe I have the 2000 watt 2 Switch External Heater

The first one I ordered had some kind of faulty wiring..It was replaced immediately under warranty!!

The one that I have now has been used sparingly. Maybe 10-15 times in the 2 or so years that I have had it. The reason I wasn't using it much was because it seemed to drop the pressure more than I wanted it too. Not too bad just more than I liked.

I hooked it up twice recently and the pressure just seems to be almost nothing. Quick connects get hot just almost no pressure.
Without the heater machine works fine as far as pressure.

???

Also any ways to rig up a heater/porty to be easily moved along as you go?? I.E. heater on dolly or push cart??

Thanks
Jordan

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have 2 of the myte 2400 watt heaters. Tryin hooking up the quik connects opposite. I know on mine if you hook it up a certain way and have the water flowing through the wrong connector it does the same thing.

Name
John LaBarbera
jstucky said:

The first one I ordered had some kind of faulty wiring..It was replaced immediately under warranty!!

The one that I have now has been used sparingly. Maybe 10-15 times in the 2 or so years that I have had it. The reason I wasn't using it much was because it seemed to drop the pressure more than I wanted it too. Not too bad just more than I liked.

I hooked it up twice recently and the pressure just seems to be almost nothing. Quick connects get hot just almost no pressure.

???
Try flushing with white vinegar. It sounds like a hard water/alkaline build-up.
Also any ways to rig up a heater/porty to be easily moved along as you go?? I.E. heater on dolly or push cart??

Thanks
Jordan

Name
John LaBarbera
jstucky said:

Try flushing with white vinegar
???

Thanks
Jordan

Name
John LaBarbera
jstucky said:

???

Thanks
Jordan

Try flushing with white vinegar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom