Mytee airhog LX hooked to Prochem Legend

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
Hello

I have a Mytee AirHog I was thinking of using in tandem with Prochem for a rather large Urine Water Claw Extraction(3rooms)

Mytee website says to make sure AirHog is running Prior to hooking onto Prochem. So the following order:
1.) Start AirHog 2.) Start TM 3.) Take the hose from AirHog and hook onto tm intake.

Am I missing anything? I believe this order is Crucial because if tm was started before AirHog the blower gears may be reversed.
The reason I thought of doing this was mainly because of using the APO on air hog so all the urines are out of waste tank and a little extra lift.

Does anyone have experiences??

-tyia

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hello

I have a Mytee AirHog I was thinking of using in tandem with Prochem for a rather large Urine Water Claw Extraction(3rooms)

Mytee website says to make sure AirHog is running Prior to hooking onto Prochem. So the following order:
1.) Start AirHog 2.) Start TM 3.) Take the hose from AirHog and hook onto tm intake.

Am I missing anything? I believe this order is Crucial because if tm was started before AirHog the blower gears may be reversed.
The reason I thought of doing this was mainly because of using the APO on air hog so all the urines are out of waste tank and a little extra lift.

-tyia
Maybe because the electric vacuum motors might get to much pull starting while its running, or damage the brushes without power?

It's not going in reverse ever

Reactions: BIG WOOD and bmxin

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
thank you! Apparently this isn't a thing with #4 blowers as everyone at JonDon, Legend didn't know about this setup.
I know talking to some TM vets back in the days of many #3 blowers a booster was fairly common. You can't start a tm with a load? Meaning would I hook the already running AirHog to the inlet on Prochem and then start Prochem with Mytee load? Yeah probably overthinking but want to be safe on lower hour unit...I believe one of the mods here used to use AirHog with his SS Rage for this application

Does Mytee have a video??

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
thank you! Apparently this isn't a thing with #4 blowers as everyone at JonDon, Legend didn't know about this setup.
I know talking to some TM vets back in the days of many #3 blowers a booster was fairly common. You can't start a tm with a load? Meaning would I hook the already running AirHog to the inlet on Prochem and then start Prochem with Mytee load? Yeah probably overthinking but want to be safe on lower hour unit...I believe one of the mods here used to use AirHog with his SS Rage for this application

Does Mytee have a video??

I forwarded this to a guy who comes here once in a while, but isn't likely to see this.

He uses an Airhog and I'm sure he can help to give you an answer.

Reactions: SamIam and bmxin

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Hello

-tyia

This information is correct, as confirmed above.

Reactions: bmxin

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
Thanks for the resource Jim!

I actually just tried it with correct sequence but only @50' and felt a little more purchase on the "chosen wand."

I doubt the APO on AirHog would be able to divert the incoming debris before Prochem grabbed it though, but the setup is so fast will be worth a try at 12 urine spots, 200+gallon job

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thanks for the resource Jim!

I actually just tried it with correct sequence but only @50' and felt a little more purchase on the "chosen wand."

I doubt the APO on AirHog would be able to divert the incoming debris before Prochem grabbed it though, but the setup is so fast will be worth a try at 12 urine spots, 200+gallon job
I think once you get out to 200 feet the booster will help 150 or less isn't necessary.

Also a 1 1/2 inch wand isn't ever going to grab and lift carpet off the ground like a 2 inch wand.

Holed glides reduce the bite also, but make growing old easier

Reactions: bmxin

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
I think once you get out to 200 feet the booster will help 150 or less isn't necessary.

Also a 1 1/2 inch wand isn't ever going to grab and lift carpet off the ground like a 2 inch wand.

Holed glides reduce the bite also, but make growing old easier
Yep all true.

The application here though with Mytee AirHog is for an Inline Pump out for large job.

I can go 400' by way of 2.5"@100', 2"@300 direct to 2" Prochem wand (old skool 18lb steel for max lockdown)

Reactions: SamIam
Back
Top Bottom