Mytee B.O.S.S. Sprayer - Version 91.4

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Though I would post a few photos of the latest round of improvements to the B.O.S.S. battery sprayer. There are photos of many of the items posted below also. Thanks to everyone for their feedback and requests. Some of the things we have improved are:

• New cap with tether to help keep it from being misplaced.
• New stainless steel lance for better durability in the field.
• Translucent tank so that you can see your liquid level on the job.
• New hose setup.
• Plumbing through the top of the tank to avoid any possible leak points.
• New plumbing setup also allows you to hook up an external bottle for spraying protector, etc.

The sprayer below is also in our new color scheme, which you can get a “sneak peek” of at the Connections show if you are attending.

Thanks!

Nathan Pepper
Mytee Products

BOSS_10.jpg

BOSS_6.jpg

BOSS_11.jpg

BOSS_3.jpg

BOSS_8.jpg

BOSS_1.jpg

BOSS_12.jpg

BOSS_2.jpg

BOSS_4.jpg

BOSS_5.jpg

BOSS_7.jpg

Greenie

What is the shopping basket for?

just ribbin' ya, it looks good. maybe a strain releif on the gun hose?

Capacity?

weight?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Two items you might want to consider.Plastic covers for the outer wheel axles.So they do not mar if brought into a home...

Also a rubber over grip to protect the handle areas.This way whilst driving.The lance and handle do not mar the painted handle...

But as for what you did ,very nice features! This is what I like a bb that tells it like it is,and a manufacturer who fields tests then asks for feed back...

Then strives to bring the best product forward...Best of luck looks like a solid winner...

Caes-08...

John Watson

As I mentioned after using mine for the first time, For sure plastic or rubber axel caps and if you arn't going to have the galanage imprinted in the mold so we can look at a glance to know how much we got left or how much Hot water to put in it before we add our Judson juice Add a paint stir stick and a black marker other that that looks good to me.. Great Idea on having an extra QC so one can use the pump system to spray another product from an altournitive jug

I am still using my Multi also...

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Why not interchangeable jugs so you don't need to go back to the truck and fire up the rig to make another batch every time the small tank is emptied? Could fill other containers (MultiSprayer jugs?) to pour into the boss, but that would be cumbersome.

Why not interchangeable jugs so you don't need to rinse out the tank to spray different solutions?

Don't want a set of wheels to rake tracks out of carpet or to track prespray onto wood or tile floors, or tile cleaner onto carpet, or outside dirt inside.

How is it better than the MultiSprayer?

Able 1

Name
Keith
It's missing the bell and horn!

Love my omni sprayer!

Keith

Name
John LaBarbera
I want to thank you Guys for the positive comments, it encourages us at Mytee to listen and improve any deficiencies in our products. I had Nathan post the pictures ( I'm still trying to learn how to do that) of the B.O.S.S. just to show you we are listening to most of you. We were not attacking any of our competitors. Some of the comments seem to be more insulting than constructive. While some deserved to be ignored, one that I don't understand and would appreciate clarification is that the wheel tract prespray on to the tile and grout cleaner on to the carpet. If the wheels do that, where do you put your feet?

This product will be available around OCT. 1, and I would ad with no price increase! Not bad, huh? The fact is, that the new one that will be the prize for the Best Carpet Cleaning Van on Mikey's Board has some different feature that I will tell you about later.

John

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dump valve to clean it out on the front.
I much prefer to swap out tanks for different chems.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, I don't like sprayers on rollers. They're inevitably to big and bulky to comfortably pick up and move over hoses and tools and there's no way for me to avoid the hoses and tools. So, I opt for a smaller hand held sprayer like the Multi-Sprayer.

Which, by the way, has interchangeable tanks.

John Watson

As I am starting to Mature, Naw decompose is a better term, I think I will like pulling the spayer around instead of carring the Multi, Hoses and tools are no problem, I haves a Helen, who keeps that stuff out of the way for me, I have been waiting for Bawb V to come on and talk about the advantages it could play cause he has so much experience pulling his Oxy bottles around..

PS looking forwards to seeing and talking to you at connections John..

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John LaBarbera said:
I want to thank you Guys for the positive comments, it encourages us at Mytee to listen and improve any deficiencies in our products. I had Nathan post the pictures ( I'm still trying to learn how to do that) of the B.O.S.S. just to show you we are listening to most of you. We were not attacking any of our competitors. Some of the comments seem to be more insulting than constructive. While some deserved to be ignored, one that I don't understand and would appreciate clarification is that the wheel tract prespray on to the tile and grout cleaner on to the carpet. If the wheels do that, where do you put your feet?

John:

I wipe my feet on towels that are just the right size for shoes but too small to roll the complete circumference of most wheels on. You need to lift the tool and rotate the wheels to wipe them off.

Not trying to be negative, and I hope not insulting, but why hassle with wheels when you can carry a compact MultiSprayer or Omni plus an extra jug?

John Watson

Hot damn, John, I ain't never heard or seen wheel wipers on a sprayer before.
How about a iddy biddy winch too so I can lift it in my truck and haul it up and down the stairs on those stair climen treads. Hmmmm What about a radio like the carpenter fellas got, Hell already got the power source on it.

Just funnin you, How do you think all these new things come to life Idears, man, idears...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom