Mytee Battery sprayer is dead!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I either need to get another big boss or another brand.
Mytee has not been reliable brand for me.

14 inch Bentley swivel , head always falls off. carbon fiber looks horrible. and did after the first month.

lint hog.... I Have 2.. Both have been replaced 3 times due to bad lids and seals. and get this the metal baskets.. 37 new ones

Should I get another big boss? I like the concept and size but...... I dunno

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I only use the big boss twice a month for restaurants. And two weeks in the summer for a college turn so.. not a lot if use at all

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the Big Boss, we have a pair of them for low moisture work. Nice units, we've had a couple of years and use them fairly frequently.

Maybe all that sitting killed the battery? I'd try the plug-in model that Larry suggests.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Re-chargeable battered are usually only good for about 2 years and how you use/charge them can seriously reduce the life of them. I like the flexi pro because of the 2.5 gallon jugs you can swap out easily. The big boss is great if all you use it for is pre-spray and don't mind hauling around 50+lbs. the Flexi-Pro will be on sale for our CAD but if you need it sooner just call Monday and place your pre-order for chems add the flexi-pro and you'll get 5% off and free shipping on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom