Mytee BIG!

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi John,

The charger is 100-240 volts, so all that has to be done for the sprayer to work in NZ is change the power cord.

DavidVB

I agree about having a stronger pump. I took a 7 gallon bucket, mounted a 100 psi Shurflo bypass in the bottom of it, wired it up and plumbed it to a bulkhead fitting with a nipple and strainer in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket. Set the 5 gallon bucket inside the 7 and used 3 stainless nuts and bolts with silicone to secure the two buckets together. Set the bucket sprayer in place, plug it in, run 50 ft or even 75 ft of hose and I'm set. Total cost around 150.00 and with a #5 or 6 jet, it is much faster than a multisprayer.

I can't figure why they keep putting 60 psi pumps in these sprayers, unless they are for protector.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
DavidVB said:
I can't figure why they keep putting 60 psi pumps in these sprayers, unless they are for protector.

I've been looking for a stronger 12v pump. 60 psi seems to be the max on a 12v pump from Flojet, Shurflo, and others. Does anyone know of a higher pressure, 2+ gpm, 12v, American-made, compact pump?

The Spring 2009 Northern Tool & Equipment has a 2.2gpm, 70 psi, 12V pump for $65, but its likely Chinese. They have a 12V, 2 gpm, 200 psi, 16 gal. tree sprayer on a trailer for $350.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Been using mine for about a week now......It put my rocket sprayer to shame...easy to move around and can put down the spray....You out did yourself on this one John...Best sprayer out there.....

Name
John LaBarbera
Jim Martin said:
Been using mine for about a week now......It put my rocket sprayer to shame...easy to move around and can put down the spray....You out did yourself on this one John...Best sprayer out there.....

Thanks, Jim, I'm glad you like it.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom