Ron lippold
Well its going back, need more work
I love the sprayer but \

Wont charge
All screws were loose
no hose clamps
wand leaks on occasion
when it would charge the pump would run for awhile
I think it needs to be wider it is pretty squirley when running up the drive way.
the lid needs brass bushing for the screws
Just waiting for ups

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I still say in time it is going to be the best one around ......patience.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
tell me what product is ever right the first time.........we are still making changes on things that have been out for a lot longer time.........not everything goes together as easy as everyone thinks..........a good product keeps going back and getting the things worked out that everyone needs/wants and this is what is happening to this sprayer.....all in good time......at least they are not throwing there hands in the air like some do

Cameron1

Zero problems but only used it 3 times. I am in a delimna........do I keep it or sent it back for the updated version????

Chris A

Name
Chris
Steve, I seriously doubt it's ever going to be perfect to everyone's standard. I've been using mine hard for a month and a half, and have had no issues. I took the plug off the wand tube, that was it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I don't get it. Seriously. I have now rhyme or reason why a couple folks have had so much trouble and others have had zero problems. I sold 16 of these and only Ron and Vince Feehan have had troubles (other then Mikey) and Vince hasn't called or emailed me with any other problems after his was taken care of.

If anyone else has any problems I would sure love to know.

I dread opening every post I see on these... :?

RUGMAN1969

:shock: We bought 2 of the new sprayers and both get heavy use and we have yet to have a problem with them.

John Watson

John, Sorry I haven't used mine yet either. After hearing Ron and mikey describe the problems with theirs mine has just sat next to the box in came in. I am still using my Multi. My short fat stubby arm don't fit in the tank to put clamps on intake hose and strainer. My at the machine temp is more than what the pump will allow according to John L. So if I use it I am already in the know that it is going to screw it up...I fill my Multi there with that hot water for my TLC daily. So what gives, I hear again HEAR that the pump needs more omph and double the PSI output. I think I just wanted in on this super good deal (Reduced price and free freight) of this new TESTED TRIED and TRUE ready for use sprayer and sort of jumped the gun.

John Watson

Well, I used my "Boss" sprayer day before yesterday. I ran 4 gallons of of O2 mixed with hot sauce and DD12 through it. I measured 2 seperate 2 gal mixes and poured them into it. I made sure my temp was not over 200.

That # 6 tip puts out so much more than I am used to, too wide of a spray angle, to easy to spray walls and baseboards, IMP a 90 degree tip instead of the 110, one could compinsate and move faster ( Have to play with to make sure moving sprayer faster gets enough juice down on the carpet in the areas needed without over using.) with the bigger tip which I did and the 1st 2 gal covered 450 sq ft of level looped olifin. Granted this carpet has an odor and soiling problem is the only reason why I considered to use the Boss instead of my multi. I used twice as much juice as I normaly would have but put down in almost the same amount of time.

The cover lid seems a little iffy to me. might break or get lost, needs a small lanyard to connect to tank.

I would add rubber or plastic end caps on the end of the axels to stop from marring walls, corners and baseboards.

The molded lift handle on top of jug worked great for taking unit up and down stairs,(weight wise, I only had 2 gal of mixed solution) As I said before having the gallon amounts in 1/4 gal marks molded in the tank will help with acurate meas. I would still use a seperate mixing bucket to stir to blend and disolve powdered additives.

The power switch would be ideal if it had a red or green lite diode showing it was on the spray position. I would be real easy to forget in the on position and drain battery especially when you don't hear the pump running.

I had no trouble with hoses or fittings or drips. Unit seemed to work great.

All in all, I liked the unit, easier to move around, The plumbing and hoses being larger seemed to work ok. The spray handle was great compared to the multi and I didn't burn my hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom