MYTEE CUFF LYNX

Name
John LaBarbera
THIS IS GETTING BURIED IN THE FLASH CUFF THREAD SO I THOUGHT I'D MOVE IT.

JB wrote:
sorry but didn't I see My-tee had a version at CONnections?

I have 10 sets (2" male swivel X 2" female swivel) I'll send free to the first ten persons that PM me. (limit one set) Mytee Dist. sell them for $3.99 each. That's $7.98 per set. They are brand new and are not in too many stores as of yet.

I have 3 free sets left. Any takers?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you know me...i am always up for free...uuuummmmmm test products 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

-JB-

Name
JB
John, would you post some pics if you have them. !dork!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
These John?

They look great, nice design!

61d65143-2bcd-0c99.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
boazcan said:
I don't run 2 - 2' hoses in connection. I run only 2.5" to one 2". I have been finally after four years been considering buying some.

2.5 will be available before the new year.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike's, you think that's big you should see his.........................................................................................feet. !gotcha!

Name
John LaBarbera
We seal with "O" rings. We are having a secondary mold being made to mold and fuse the "O" ring to the body. That should be ready by the end of the year.

IMG_6231.jpg

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
We seal with "O" rings. We are having a secondary mold being made to mold and fuse the "O" ring to the body. That should be ready by the end of the year.

IMG_6231.jpg

Looking good!

Chads

Supportive Member
What is the main difference between these and the flash cuffs, I just bought the flash cuff but didnt know you where coming out with any, I probally would have bought yours instead I know you like quality they look good. The only question I would have is how do they stay locked together ,and what kind of abuse from me can they handle. :?:

Name
John LaBarbera
Chads said:
What is the main difference between these and the flash cuffs, I just bought the flash cuff but didnt know you where coming out with any, I probally would have bought yours instead I know you like quality they look good. The only question I would have is how do they stay locked together ,and what kind of abuse from me can they handle. :?:

The Cuff Lynx are made of Nylon and are very durable. I'm doing a freeze test and will let you know but Nylon handles extreme temps quite well. The "O" rings give a positive seal and a soft lock feel.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I wonder if bristor is going to show up at mytee with a shotgun. I don't know why everyone is so worried about the swiveling in theory it sounds good but the only time I have twisting issues is when I am rolling up 200 feet hose, this problem can be avoided if you start pulling from the part you had on the wand pull back all the hose this way until its in a big pile ready to roll up, then as you are rolling you are pulling from the top of the pile. swiveling just adds unneeded complication.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If you start at the far point on a big project and clean back toward the truck as you should, it won't be such a problem to progressively put excess hose back on the truck. No rat's nest piles of hoses.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
John LaBarbera said:
Chads said:

The Cuff Lynx are made of Nylon and are very durable. I'm doing a freeze test and will let you know but Nylon handles extreme temps quite well. The "O" rings give a positive seal and a soft lock feel.

and its made by one of the good guys in the good ole USA...not being stuck on the seas on the slow boat from china

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Chads said:
Chad I haven't ran your card yet. I'll switch your order to lynx call me Monday.

Name
Nate W.
I received the Cuff Lynx today from Mytee. The feature of the swivel on both sides are different. It does fit on the TI wand like a glove... It is a pretty tight fit twisting them together. Looking forward to using it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom