Name
Mike Maillet
Any long term reviews on this item ?
I'm on the hunt for an orbital and this one is located close to my location
Thanks in advance!

Mikey P

Administrator
I tried one at a stone class.

I hate running OP machines in general and will nit pik anything Mytee to no end.

But this is a nice machine and I like that theyll make the spin reversable soon.

A longer orbit is coming as well, the same action that Guerkink swears will make the machine disinfect blood and poop, extract 1000s of gallons per hour for water damage use and cure colon cancer, so I'd wait for that one.

jimmy43210

Name
Mike Maillet
No this is on the up and up, i'm not a jimmy lol.
Never posted here before, just did some searches and gave in and started this thread.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No this is on the up and up, i'm not a jimmy lol.
Never posted here before, just did some searches and gave in and started this thread.
Stay tuned, someone will know something about that machine. In the mean time, have some fun and get to know some Premium cleaners as well as some hacks.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A few months ago I had opportunity to use half a dozen different OP machines along with 10 other carpet cleaners at a hotel and then at a large office building. Everyone had different favorites. I liked the Mytee for getting under desks easier and being easy to manuever. All the machines we used did a good job of cleaning.

This was just a few days of cleaning, so I can't say I had long term expereince with it, but the Mytee seemed well built, no loose or easily damaged parts.

Mikey P

Administrator
Agreed much better then the old Orbatech sheet metal rattle traps and much better than Guerkinkys units that leave you feeling like you just had a colonoscopy..

oh wait...:shifty:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Scott, Anymore info on the new Nautilus spotting machines?

Four of the five new models are now offered for sale on-line. Most of our distributors have at least 3 models in stock. The final model will be available mid-December after our inventory is finished.

I will post a link and also a spec sheet if I can. - Olympus models - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Ma72
Nautilus models - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?search_val=Ma74

Comparative Specs on page 2 of the manual - https://interlinksupply.com/prod_manuals/Spot Extractor Manual.pdf

BTW - The Nautilus Extreme Spotting Extractor has the 8.4" 2-stage vacuum. This has 673 air watts with maximum 141.5 CFM and max water lift of 146.6". The specs in some of our on-line information are wrong. Should be corrected by the end of the week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom