Name
Rick Gelinas
IMG_3755.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Living The Dream

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We've sold enough of the Eco's to know their strengths and weaknesses. The early models had a few issues. But the more recent design has seen some modifications. Their current model seems to be very solid.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Let's consider the options?

Orbot Vibe is a sweet machine. But not very available right now. Slow restart after their 2 1/2 month coronavirus shutdown. We have a few on order, but it's gonna be a while before they get here.

TOPS Phoenix is also an excellent choice. A little more money, but it has a solid reputation. We're happy to now include them in our lineup.

Mytee Eco 17 Pro has a larger motor than the other two (1.5 hp versus 1 hp). Has a stainless deck vs powder-coated steel. Foam-filled wheels.

I honestly see positives in all 3 of them. They're all in the same price range. All are nice machines! I'd be proud to use any of them. And the results would be excellent regardless. Buy one of each and compare. 🙃

Reactions: Mikey P

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Mike that's where we step in and become "the equalizer". Regardless of which product our customer purchases, Excellent Supply takes on the role of the middleman. We're the go-between to make sure our customer has an excellent experience. We will even take the hit if we need to, in order to make sure a problem gets resolved. With ES at the table, the politics of which manufacturer is best becomes less of an issue.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike that's where we step in and become "the equalizer". Regardless of which product our customer purchases, Excellent Supply takes on the role of the middleman. We're the go-between to make sure our customer has an excellent experience. We will even take the hit if we need to, in order to make sure a problem gets resolved. With ES at the table, the politics of which manufacturer is best becomes less of an issue.
I know you take care of your customers Rick you have an outstanding reputation and you've always taken care of all the orbot bullshit over the years

I just think if we have this discussion again in five years you're more likely only going to be selling one of those machines.

Congratulations on surviving Covidgate!!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Why? you want to drive your warranty department crazy?

The Eco machines haven't had much trouble. Of course, every machine has an occasional mechanical issue. But the Eco's have been above average for us. Nothing stands out as a problem with them. And like I said, any deficiency with a manufacturer gets ironed out on our end. So it's basically been smooth sailing with these machines without a lot of drama.

Name
Swani
The Eco machines haven't had much trouble. Of course, every machine has an occasional mechanical issue. But the Eco's have been above average for us. Nothing stands out as a problem with them. And like I said, any deficiency with a manufacturer gets ironed out on our end. So it's basically been smooth sailing with these machines without a lot of drama.
I just ordered one from my distributor. From the reviews I've read they are pretty solid and well liked.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The one thing about my ECO-14 that I hate is that the black lifting handle
Is an obvious off-the-shelf afterthought. The clamp is a larger diameter than the ECO handle tube, so they use a cork filler to take up the slack. Stupid. They need a properly fitting handle clamp.

Otherwise, it performs beautifully. I did two jobs with mine just today

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Keep plenty of the orbital bearings in stock.....

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
There‘s not an orbital machine made that doesn’t require a bearing replacement from time to time. Comes with the territory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom