Mytee Electric Truck Mount

Walt

Will they ever make one? Seems like Mytee should team up with Terje and come out with a rotomolded electric truck mount. Doesn't seem like it would be that hard.

If it works well. I might buy one.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That would be sweet.

Up to 1200-1500 psi w/ heat would be nice too.

Bjorn

5000 psi

3000 cfm

nuclear heat

24 inches of lift

runs on 2 d cell batteries all day with a single charge

not only cleans carpet

takes the dog out for a walk

does the dishes

parallel parks

cooks breakfast gets the kids off for school

and will be relief pitcher for you on boys nite out with the wife

all for only

999.99 cents

but wait there's more

if you act NOW

you can get a free set of Ginzu steak knives

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
You know what would be really kewl?..
Someone should make an electric TM with wheels that could be brought right into the building. That way you would not have to run your hoses and booster in and run your cords and water out. Now it just needs a name, How about calling it a movable or transferable unit? Just think of it, all the power of an electric TM on Wheels!

Chris A

Name
Chris
ACE said:
Someone should make an electric TM with wheels that could be brought right into the building. That way you would not have to run your hoses and booster in and run your cords and water out. Now it just needs a name, How about calling it a movable or transferable unit? Just think of it, all the power of an electric TM on Wheels!

wouldn't that just be a portable?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Chris Adkins said:
ACE said:

Well yes ... and isn't THAT an electric "TM"?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:D That's the point I was trying to make Marty.

I guess it doesn’t pay to be subtle here.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’m just saying if I went electric I would want the flexibility of leaving it in the van or taking it in. You can already do this with the better quality portables. Why bolt it down?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I've made that for years - an electric truckmount that can go right into a building for cleaning, or can stay in the van, or can split up into separate modules for optimum placement - your choice.

See it here.

Where have you been?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a Work Master electric hybrid that had both positive displacement blower and lamb vac motors.

It too could be pin released and it's legs dropped down for above ground or distance work.

While it was a nice unit, Lisa's Genie was top of the line. It's the one I would have liked.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I see where this morning John posted on WOC and *** about the new Mytee ETM ... with pictures, specs and all. Wonder why he didn't post it here?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Read my post Porkchop.

Where do you think you're going to sell the most of them? Terry has been here selling his here for years, he cleaned out all the electromount purchasers early on. I'm guessing there are greener pastures for electric TM's over there. :?:

You going to buy one? :p

shenglu

In this way, you will not run your hose, and booster and run lines and water. Now, it just needs a name, a mobile unit or transfer to?

Quinn

Chris Adkins said:
ACE said:

Do you want to catch on fire. Haven't you heard of the incredible Chevy Volt I think it runs on D batteries

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom