Mytee M5 question

DevilDog

I have read some very good things about this machine....I know there are some variables but as far as vac what size blower would the vac on this machine be comparable to?

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't know a machine that uses these vacs outside of Mytee at this time. Eventually other manufactures will start using them. They are the most efficient vacuums I've ever seen in a production unit. By efficient I mean getting the most power for the amount of amps used. This set up is not just used in the M5 but also the 1005 Speedster and the RL 105 Breeze units. This allows for a variety of sizes of the machine from 10, 12 and 15 gallon and with or without auto fill and pump out. Thus price will vary also depending on the unit size from $2000 to $2500 from your local distributor. Add our new Industrial Turbo Charged Booster and hold on.

John

Greenie

Comparing a centrifugal blower to a positive dispalcement blower is difficult. only thing I can say is use the reference numbers at the end of a 2" hose to get a "feel" of what you are working with, cause that is all the carpet has to judge by, ie: 10"hg OR 230 cfm etc....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
damn...going from a Genesis to a porty would be a tough transition.

but being the cUeBaLl you are, if you buy a porty, I'm sure you'll tell us there's very little difference... :roll:

..L.T.A.

DevilDog

First of all let me make something clear, the portable will not be my main machine. There are lots of doctors offices and things like that where a truckmount is useless...and lots of very nice condos that will NOT allow you to run hoses through open doors.

Second, the only way Larry could kick me is if I was down.

Third, there is probably not too many guys on this board that are straighter shooters when it comes to talking about chemicals, equipment, and marketing that works.

The problem with Larry is that he allowed alchohol kill far too many brain cells and then the butyl finished him off.

The Preacher

DevilDog said:
The problem with Larry is that he allowed alchohol kill far too many brain cells and then the butyl finished him off.

and scrogging chickens and STD infested pillafeeno womens haven't adversly affected you??? :shock:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
DevilDog said:

I thought you was gonna be a chicken farmer, Eb?

AND make a bundle from your gambling?
AND sell your gambling system and make even more dough
AND live in paradise in a grass hut on a third world island

Instead, your back in the states doing something you admittedly hate...sucking rugs.

and lemmie guess, your making plans to move your fiance here.

Just like we told you...
(and who could blame her from wanting to immigrate here)
She's smarter than YOU

if you weren't such a moon pie and run your yap the way you do, I wouldn't bust your balls

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
LOL
Devildouche (in his mind) the Smartest best Broke Dick Carpet Cleaner out there. hahahaha

A true Hacks Hack. Jean and dirty T-shirt wearing broke dick, no credit hack :)

Larry we are all doing it wrong. We could learn from Toad. LOL

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
meAt said:
DevilDog said:
if you weren't such a moon pie and run your yap the way you do, I wouldn't bust your balls
..L.T.A.

Yes but Dog is a unique character who doesn't think like other people here. Who else in America correctly called the Giants/ undefeated Patriots Superbowl outcome last year? So what if his big schemes didn't pan out? I give the guy credit for trying to live a dream.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Art Kelley said:
Yes but Dog is a unique character who doesn't think like other people here.

He's not a unique character.
he's very predictable.

I genuinely and sincerely wish him well in his quest for contentment in his life

He's sill a predictable cueball though

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom