Mytee Products Auction

Name
John LaBarbera
UP FOR AUCTION

Mytee 6002 Big Boss™ Sprayer:

- NOW INCLUDING THE SIDEKICK™ AUXILIARY BOTTLE!

- MSRP is $499.00 plus S/H

- Bidding begins at $325.00 - Includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. (Alaskan or Hawaiian bids will be responsible for their own shipping charges.)

- Bids must be posted in this thread.

- $10 incremental bids.

- Bidding ends on Thursday, JUNE 30th, at 7 P.M. Pacific Time.

- All proceeds from auction will go to MikeysBoard.

SPECS

Tank: 5 Gallon
Battery: 10 Amp Hour
Volts: 12 VDC
Spray Per Charge: 60 Gallons
Charger: On-Board
Pump: Diaphragm
PSI: 60
GPM:1.2
Jet: 8006
Wheels: 6"
Casters: 3" Dual Front Swivel

PHOTOS

6002-Big-BOSS-auction-image.jpg

BIGBOSS1.png

BigBOSS2.png

DETAILS

While spraying chemicals and other solutions, it’s hard to be tied to a power cord and electrical outlet. Go wireless with the 6002 Big B.O.S.S.™ Battery Sprayer.

This battery-powered unit is designed for continuous heavy-duty use, and offers superior:

- Performance – With an on-board battery and universal Intellicharger (100 VAC - 240 VAC), it sprays 60 gallons per charge and pumps at 60 PSI.
- Convenience – Features a 5-gallon lift-off tank for easy filling and dumping, 15' coiled solution hose and easy-grip handle with storage basket.
- Durability – Built with a tough, roto-molded housing.

Don’t let that power cord cramp your style, put the 6002 Big B.O.S.S.™ Battery Sprayer to work for you today!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I just orderded one from my disty. I couldn't wait for the auction. So the one they ordered comes with the side thing? Or is it only come with the auction one

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Whew, thanks for correcting that! Now I hope no one else noticed and waits til the July 29th to bid. Yeah right.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What's the side doohicky doo?

What's the volume that it sprays?

Will the inerds stand up to peroxide based cleaning solutions?

Thanks

Name
John LaBarbera
Brian R said:
What's the side doohicky doo?

Thanks

Dude, you talk like you clean carpets. I thought you were rich and retired in the Caymans.

I used to know the gpm. I already forgot what I had for dinner.

Viton seals. Check a chemical chart.

The Side Kick is about a 1.5 gal container the has the plumbing to connect to the pump and change chems on the fly or to just add capacity for big jobs.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
The July mistake was mine, not John's. Oops. Must have started drinking a little early that day. Nobody tell John!

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
If I stop having to fix crap and actually get in the green this year I'd bid on stuff like this.

My hydroforce sprayer is on it's last life.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ross Buettner said:
If I stop having to fix crap and actually get in the green this year I'd bid on stuff like this.

My hydroforce sprayer is on it's last life.

no chit.....

everytime i get ready to make a push at something, upgrades, payoff something....I get something that breaks and FORCES me to go that direction :x :x :x :x :x :x

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Stop working for Free Doug and you will have more then enough money to actually pay for NEW things without having to need or ask for a discount !gotcha! :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

i like discounts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

besides I am plenty busy, making decent ching...

its just a matter of playing catch up from the days of being slow :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Plus as you work things a little more and they lean out, little things go bad, that you tape until you get a few to fix....then that compounds to....

some times its not always fun to be busy....no time to fix the little thing :x :x :x :x :x

Name
John LaBarbera
miksar said:
Just curious, what does it weigh?

46 lbs

about 2 hours left on the bidding. Remember Mytee is not getting the money, it all goes to Mikey in support of the board, so be generous, it a small way to say thanks to Mikey for all his work on this board that we all enjoy.

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
And it looks like that's that. The winner of this auction is:

Al Bradham of Charleston, South Carolina. Winning bid was $385.

Al, please send me your shipping address details via email or by private message. You will need to make arrangements with Mikey for the payment. Once I receive notification from Mike that payment is received, we will ship the unit out via UPS.

Congratulations!

Edited to add - for the record, this was posted at 7:24 PM, not 6:24 as shown above. Weird.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Brian R":3sfltv1v]What's the side doohicky doo?

Thanks

Dude, you talk like you clean carpets. I thought you were rich and retired in the Caymans.

I used to know the gpm. I already forgot what I had for dinner.

Viton seals. Check a chemical chart.

The Side Kick is about a 1.5 gal container the has the plumbing to connect to the pump and change chems on the fly or to just add capacity for big jobs.[/quote:3sfltv1v]

I clean a couple here and there.
I'm not a great carpet cleaner but I actually like doing it sometimes.....Sometimes.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John! I just got my big boss today. Mytee sent it to my local disty and it looks great.. How much does a sidekick usually run in price? I thought u said they came with them now. But mine didnt come with one.. I use powdered Prespray so think it would be good to mix my PS then dump in the big boss! Looks good cant wait to use it!

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
John! I just got my big boss today. Mytee sent it to my local disty and it looks great.. How much does a sidekick usually run in price? I thought u said they came with them now. But mine didnt come with one.. I use powdered Prespray so think it would be good to mix my PS then dump in the big boss! Looks good cant wait to use it!

This dist. must have had it in stock. Call Belinda and we'll send you one. Normally it was a $40.00 option. But no more, Mytee is now including it. Pretty cool, huh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom