mytee sprayed approved by mikey

Name
Ron lippold
could you approve the mytee sprayer already, I ordered it and they are still making changes. as per Mikey

Name
Ron lippold
Man that is going to be on fine sprayer. I just wish everyone cared as much. :D

Thanks John for going the extra mile.

worth the wait

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I talked to them today and they should be going BACK out today or tomorrow. They where about to send them out but pulled them again to make one last change(hopefully). they are testing them today and if all is good you will have them next week.

Greenie

I'm waiting for John, and John, and MIkey to get em right, then I will run a sale and move a shitload with all this Judson Juice sitting in my shop....what is that line about No wine....until it's time?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jimbo said:
I'll take one, John.

Thx- Jim

Want me to just run it on your card? I will call you today after I talk to Mytee and know they are sending them out today.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your help and patience and in Mikey's case especially perseverance. With your suggestions we have made a number of improvements. I will list them and I will try later today to post pictures. Some of these, changes where it depended on my people we were able to make them quite rapidly, as you might recall. In the case of others changes we have to wait for parts or performance from some of our vendors. Unfortunately, that takes longer. But we are determined to apply your wants and needs to our products, so I would rather take a little longer and do it right then to give you a product that you may not be pleased with. Here are the recent changes.

1) A drip tube with drain cap.

2) Plumbing change to prevent leaks

3) A bumper foot on the leg to prevent wear.

4) Larger wheels

5) A natural color tank to see water level.

6) QD's on hose and gun to allow for easy change of longer or shorter hoses and to permit an easy way to drain or purge the pump. This will be very helpful in freezing weather or to change chemicals.

7) Just to let you know, the battery charger will not let you over-charge the battery. However, remember that this is a sealed lead acid battery and must be charged regularly. (after you spray 60 gallons) You can't charge it too much but if you can (undercharge) run the battery too low you will shorten the battery life.

This just a little up date. Thanks again.

John

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm betting there is a picture of me being used as a spit wad target in the employee's bath room over there at Mytee headquarters

Greenie

I can hear the chatter in John's employee break room.
" what is it with these pompus carpet cleaners, the janitors think they're greeaaat"

Kudos to Mytee for going the extra mile.

now...about those extractors....

J/K :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom