Mytee Sprayer part 2

Name
John LaBarbera
As soon as I get the sprayer finished with the improvements I'll run a good special for all on this board who wants one and they will be able to go through their local dist. to get it.

John

Mikey P

Administrator
How about we have John Olsen as the official supplier of The Mikey's Board Limited Edition Battery Sprayer.

Can you emboss the Vacuum on the jug?

It means can you stroke his EGO and have his logo imprinted on the side of the sprayer during the manufacturing of it ? :lol:

Name
John LaBarbera
Hey Mikey,

I posted my question while I was brewing some coffee. After I drank my first cup it dawn on me what you meant. Sorry.

With your permission we can make this unit a "Mikey's Board Special Edition" since it was actually developed on this board with the suggestions of a number of posters.

If this is alright, every Dist. across the country will have available the "Mikey's Board Special Edition" of the Mytee Pro-Sprayer. Maybe this will increase knowledge of this Board so that others can benefit as the rest of us do.

If you want to designate an Official Mikey's Board Dist. that would be your prerogative, and John Olson of Superior would be a good one since he was instrumental in the development of this product.

Thanks to All.

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I would be honored. Thank you Mikey and John. Oh and John to really be a member of the board you need to get one of these:

almost%20done.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Guys,

Thanks to your comments here is the Mikey's Board Special Edition Mytee Pro-Sprayer. I know you'll have more good ideas so don't hesitate to send them. Order in the month of May and buy for $349.00 Thats a Mikey's Board savings of $50.00. Be sure that your Dist. orders the Mikey's Board Special Edition model 6001.

Thanks Again,

John

Pictures of new and improved sprayer:

SpecialEditionProSpray001.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray002.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray003.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray004.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray005.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray006.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray007.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray008.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray009.jpg

SpecialEditionProSpray010.jpg

TimP

Too bad this wasn't on the market a few months ago I would of bought one.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Vincent,

At the present we are using our funds for other projects, so I don't think that a split tank 3 gallon sprayer will be coming any time soon from Mytee. We are in the process of refining our Spinmaster, our Bentley, our Spinner and we are introducing a wireless remote control vent cleaning machine (Vent Hog).

John

Greenie

I'm thinking protector...
But it wouldn't be too much trouble to discharge the remaining prespray into a spare jug and rinse and fill with protector for now.
Actually...I might like to have two of John's sprayers, redundancy is a good thing.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there is one of those sitting somewhere with my name all over it.....

has a price been set yet.. (or did I miss it some where).......

enviropure

I just bought one last week and received it this past Tuesday. I pulled the "trigger" about a week too early.

I'm liking the spayer. I do like the see-through material you have on the latest model. You could keep a little better "eye" on your level of solution.

Good job Johns.

Eric

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
John L.;

We also have given Mytee some of the same suggestions for improving the durability of the sprayer.

Here is where we posted a picture of it for Mikey's board members a year ago:

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41155&highlight=mytee+sprayer#41155

We will also offer the new translucent sprayer as soon as John starts shipping them.

Freight Prepaid during the month of May for Mikey Board members who ask for the special.

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Advertising Member

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have 4 Coming 2 are sold and paid for. If I need to order more call me and give Lora or Angela your credit card.

Greenie

I was gonna say we are bringing in some Sprayers as well, but I see too many Mytee dealers here already, maybe I'll send out post cards Bristor style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom