Mytee T-Rex Review

FredC

Village Idiot
is that what he is trying to attatch?

probably his girlfriends phone that is the issue....but it might be the file format.....let me know what that is if you have issues

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I offered to test it but John is afraid of my opinion.

Cu on the other hand is a very vocal SS hater so his opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. Most bulletin boarders have an agenda of sorts so I'm afraid only time will tell.

John may have good reason to not want you to review his product.

Remember the Zipper?

You pretty much kicked Eric and the Zipper to the curb on that one. Now, nobody but Cintas is allowed to have a Zipper.

Maybe equipment reviews are better left to us carpet cleaners with grungy hands instead of you fellas with pretty hands.

Just saying...

FredC

Village Idiot
CU.......it is a file format issue. I can make it work but unfortunately the options to do so require modifications to the forum I don't want to include at this point.

I've made it where the 3gp attachments can be uploaded and downloaded by members but not played online/within posts....you can also upload it to your favorite vid site (or can you?) and then post it here

and wtf......your girlfriends phone won't take vids longer than 3 seconds at a higher quality than sun-baked 30 year old vhs cassettes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTT_OUGlqTM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
The fact that you were impressed by a zipper proves once again that a number five will be deeply engraved on your tombstone.

Last edited:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Yes, I am very impressed with the zipper mikey... I think this video, by yours truely, speaks volumes of it's speed and performance. Pre-spray ony, no scrub and rotary required.

[video=youtube_share;FNl9L4SkEzQ]http://youtu.be/FNl9L4SkEzQ[/video]

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Remember the Zipper?

You pretty much kicked Eric and the Zipper to the curb on that one. Now, nobody but Cintas is allowed to have a Zipper.

Maybe equipment reviews are better left to us carpet cleaners with grungy hands instead of you fellas with pretty hands.

Just saying...

George sure makes a good valid point.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree

Remember the Zipper?

Just saying...
X2 the zipper is an amazing tool that saved me time and achieved amazing results, I regret selling it every day.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
No offense to CU, but I think the review/demo should have been given to Jim Martin, he goes in to great detail with copious amounts of images with before and afters and videos to boot... So far CU Just said it works great.
I do appreciate him taking the time to demo it, but I'm thirsty for more info.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am sure John Olson or your local supplier or maybe Mytee may offer a week or two free trial. We pay the shipping.
Jim does great reviews, however, it will still be best to form your own opinion.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
No offense to CU, but I think the review/demo should have been given to Jim Martin, he goes in to great detail with copious amounts of images with before and afters and videos to boot... So far CU Just said it works great.
I do appreciate him taking the time to demo it, but I'm thirsty for more info.

i sent you a pm with my cell number i,ll be glad to send you pics and video. but i aint steve jobs and i aint gonna start learning how to upload and download move to youtube then over to mb
im a carpet cleaner..im here to learn a bit ,help a bit, have a bit of fun and if you ask me how something works for me i,ll tell you

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Mikey P

Administrator
George sure makes a good valid point.

and what point would that be?

Eric kicked himself to the curb if you ask me. He came up with the idea of letting everyone give it a try. Not my fault no one chose to speak up.

Like I said in my original review, if you have carpals tunnels or other wrist issues the Zipper is an alternative but with no extra agitation, 12 flow and no moving parts I just don't see how it's any more effective than two wand strokes.

Name
Ron lippold
12 flow is so 2005 I know most truck mounts can handle 18 flow and 600 psi. 24 is the sweet spot at 750 psi. Just hook up the garden hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom