Mytee to the rescue?

Name
John LaBarbera
Sorry I haven't responded to this thread before, I just don't know what to say. The ramp could be roto-molded, and would be quite durable. Some input as to the features and functionality would be helpful as would what a reasonable cost for such an item would be. Mytee has developed a number of new and improved products recently, and with the economy being what it is, we have to be prudent on whether a new product with substantial cost for tooling would serve the industry as a whole. This being said, 1) what do you see as to the overall size of this ramp. 2) What features would you like to see? 3) Cost? 4) Is this something most PCC's would use and buy? Answers to these quetions would be most helpful. Thanks.

Greenie

Glynn, where in the hell did you get that? And why have you been hiding it...I know damn well that is 2.5" hose underneath, I recognize my children.

Glynn

Yes they are 2.5 hoses in the pic.
Yes they are strong enough, even for laden electric wheelchairs & buggys.

V

vegijohn

Bob Foster said:
Whoz Soy Boy?

He means me--- very funny Mickey-- LMAO.
Truth is everyday we CC's are playing Russian roulette here in SF. with this issue.

Wheelchairs have NO problem going over the current plastic ramps. I had to testify about this issue to the govt Ombudsman and they didn't know who to contact about making these laws more reasonable. I'll worry about it again after I get my next ticket which increases $250 more with each ticket-- so it will cost me $874.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom