Mytee Vac Booster is Impressive

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Just bought my first Mytee product: the new 115CFM, 148" 3-Stage Vac Booster. I have not tried it out yet as I only plan to use it for really long hose runs. But I wanted to write about the build quality and design.

The design of this unit is a perfect combination of engineering, durability, convenience and performance.

Very well thought out design for these reasons:

• I love how the blower motor has no hoses or pipe between it and the tank for more performance (much like the Savage design).
    I love how the lid and motor combo twists and locks in place on the tank.
    I love how the cool cuffs are integrated into the design.
    I love how the inlet and outlet are a true straight flow-thru path design for performance (again like the Savage).
    I love that it has the most powerful high lift vac motor currently made under 15 amps. (also cheap to replace)
    I love how strong, light and professional the beautiful roto-molding looks. It is very sharp looking.
    I love the convenient drain on the bottom for when you need it.
    Even the little details, like the quality cord strain connector that makes it easy to replace a chord down the road.

All this for $699! That is $200 less than the standard lunch box style competition. You really have to see the quality to appreciate the amazing value of this unit.

Thanks John and Mytee for thinking outside the box when engineering a new booster from the ground up. Thanks Nathan for your time as well.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Bill;

A good review on how John has pushed the standard for carpet cleaning to the next level.

I appreciate what he does for this industry.

The rotomolded TM recovery tank is another significant innovation.

Larry

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I'll second what Marty said.

Bill will tell it like it is.

John, you listen to what the industry cleaners want, and produce it. Good on you.

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks, Bob. That a very nice compliment coming from you whom I consider a leader and a innovator in in the industry. Thanks again.

John

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Just to clarify something for any Savage owners you may read this. I have two Savage base units running parallel and so the Mytee booster fits well into my system when I need a booster for the occasional 150 ft and over hose run. However, if you are running a single base unit as most do, then you would definitely want the Savage 170 CFM booster which is an amazing system. That will give you the most bang for your amps and is made to work in balance. My set-up is not standard.

Bob, the Savage is over almost 6 years old now and is still smoking hot and trouble free. 8)

BTW, the blue spring valves in the 1200 PSI pump are working very well for me.

gary mackay

LARRY WEBSTER, OF LARRY'S RUG WORKS has been waiting for his vacuum booster that John promised him since Mikey's Fest but has yet to receive it. Can't wait to compare it to a few boosters that I have.

Name
John LaBarbera
gary mackay said:
LARRY WEBSTER, OF LARRY'S RUG WORKS has been waiting for his vacuum booster that John promised him since Mikey's Fest but has yet to receive it. Can't wait to compare it to a few boosters that I have.

We put calls into him. I'll call him again. He seems like a nice guy.

Name
John LaBarbera
Bill Soukoreff said:
Just to clarify something for any Savage owners you may read this. I have two Savage base units running parallel and so the Mytee booster fits well into my system when I need a booster for the occasional 150 ft and over hose run. However, if you are running a single base unit as most do, then you would definitely want the Savage 170 CFM booster which is an amazing system. That will give you the most bang for your amps and is made to work in balance. My set-up is not standard.

Bob, the Savage is over almost 6 years old now and is still smoking hot and trouble free. 8)

BTW, the blue spring valves in the 1200 PSI pump are working very well for me.

You can't beat an electric machine for reliability, low operating cost and low initial purchase price. And Bob's quality is outstanding. I liked the looks of Terry's machine too. I also think propane heat is great.

Name
Jesse
John LaBarbera said:
You can't beat an electric machine for reliability, low operating cost and low initial purchase price. And Bob's quality is outstanding. I liked the looks of Terry's machine too. I also think propane heat is great.

You haven't heard of U.S. Products have you?

Name
John LaBarbera
Out Of Character said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":w4dq90jk]

You haven't heard of U.S. Products have you?[/quote:w4dq90jk]

Who?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Is it not remotely possible that I could have been having positive feelings towards somebody and felt genuine joy over a successful product promotion?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom