Mytee Water/Waste Tanks

Name
John LaBarbera
hogjowl said:
His TM's are so ugly they'll make your tanks look bad.

I wouldn't call my tanks pretty. they just work great and they are priced right and that's all that counts.

However, pigs are beautiful when they are on a plate next to a few eggs! Oh no, now I'm getting hungry.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
if the tanks hold up, I think they are an awesome option for a guy who wants to build his own machine or for me a guy that maintains his machine like an airplane, runs only 350 hrs a year, and has a waste tank that will probably be toast in a couple years. I don't wanna even think about how much prochem wants for a new tank, that is if they still even make new tanks for my machine. I am sure the mytee tank will be a lot better option.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey what type of blower filter goes in there???

got a pic of that part??

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
John LaBarbera said:
floorguy said:

got a pic of that part??

No, that is something the dist can install to mate with your unit

Is a High-water shut off included with that tank of do you have to purchase that separately?

Name
John LaBarbera
everfresh1 said:
John LaBarbera said:
floorguy said:

got a pic of that part??

No, that is something the dist can install to mate with your unit

Is a High-water shut off included with that tank of do you have to purchase that separately?

Sorry at this time, no. But I was talking to a manufacturer and he may have one that would work. Which one do you guys use?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i am trying to wrap my brain around, the dist puttin in a blower filter....

where or how???

wheres cobb so he can give a pic of his install....

Greenie

John LaBarbera said:
admiralclean said:
Why ... were you too cheap to put a float in it?
Hi Marty,

I was going to do that....... but I figured you were too cheap to pay for it.

ROFLMAO!

John has figured out internet carpet cleaners!

I love it.

man my ribs are still hurting.

ps: not everyone needs or wants an elec. shut off.
OR a blower filter, if I dont have a back pressure causing blower HX, I don't need a blower filter, just an inline to catch the fibers and hair.

Name
jack zerkie
If someone wants info on the recovery tanks, I,ve been using them for over 6 mths. and they the best idea yet and should last forever. It,s like having 3 ninjas in a row great idea. Have any questions 239 549-7701 or cell 239-851-3102 jz.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
John L, you got them things in stock??? so when i place an order somewhere itll be here like yesterday???

Wife says we still need to talk about it...but really...she aint cleaning

Name
John LaBarbera
floorguy said:
John L, you got them things in stock??? so when i place an order somewhere itll be here like yesterday???

Wife says we still need to talk about it...but really...she aint cleaning

Yes, we have them in stock. You have to allow time for the Trucking company to bring it. I would guess 3 days but it's better to figure a week to be safe. Just get a hold of your favorite dist, they may have one in stock.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
JACK ZERKIE said:
If someone wants info on the recovery tanks, I,ve been using them for over 6 mths. and they the best idea yet and should last forever. It,s like having 3 ninjas in a row great idea. Have any questions 239 549-7701 or cell 239-851-3102 jz.

Did you notice any difference in the vacume compared to the Hydra-master wastetank? seems liek the airflow would be restricted a little with that design, Just going by what it looked like in the picture.

Name
John LaBarbera
everfresh1 said:
JACK ZERKIE said:

Did you notice any difference in the vacume compared to the Hydra-master wastetank? seems liek the airflow would be restricted a little with that design, Just going by what it looked like in the picture.

Sorry, I don't understand. Why would CFM be restricted by the design?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
John LaBarbera said:
everfresh1 said:
[quote="JACK ZERKIE":29wjmg73]If someone wants info on the recovery tanks, I,ve been using them for over 6 mths. and they the best idea yet and should last forever. It,s like having 3 ninjas in a row great idea. Have any questions 239 549-7701 or cell 239-851-3102 jz.

Sorry, I don't understand. Why would CFM be restricted by the design?[/quote:29wjmg73]

Well.. how large is the diameter of the openings connecting the three seperate tanks ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom