Mytee

Joe Bristor

John,
cuz when I first told John of the problem, he said they were redesigning it.
He didn't offer to give our monbey back, sure as hell didn't "tell" me to send it back.

That was about a month after I got it for Isaac and I ASSumed it would be done quickly.
Had John said we're lookin at a year, you wanna wait I'da said I dont think so.
Stupid me huh?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I guess then it goes back on John if you didn't get the same info as every other supplier.

Name
John LaBarbera
Not to keep a negative thread going but after some research today this is what we found. First of all, we log all our telephone calls to avoid the "he said, she said" nonsense. No logged calls from Isaac that we could find. Maybe that is our oversight but it's what we found.

The following was the orders with the dates that we received them from Joe Brister. Round #1 He was shipped what he requested in his faxed order. Round #2 Verbally he orders the right part 2 weeks later. Mytee has a $50.00 minimum order for dist. to encourage them to stock parts. In both cases we waived that charge. We did impose a shipping handling charge of $25.00 on each order. Frankly, the box, packing material and labor cost way more than the part. When he complained CS reduced them by issuing a credit to Joe on his credit card for $10.00 X 2, $20.00. These were for external brass parts on the M5 that was 11 month old.

We have no logged calls from either for the defective booster, and the tech alert goes to all dist. by email.

This post is not intended to start some kind of war. I'm not interested in who is right or wrong. As far as I'm concerned I only want happy customers and will usually bend over backwards to accommodate them. In this case the booster needs to be replaced, I admit that. And it will be replaced. It is done except for a few parts that I can't buy from the original vendor and had to go to another and it delayed the launch of the new booster.

These are the facts, and nothing but the facts, Sargent Friday.

Order # 3634 6/10/10 via e-mail
1 - B210 $1.50 ea
Shipping $25.00
Total Invoice $26.50

Drop shipped to Pit Bull Cleaning Service on 6/10
Credit of $10.00 was issued for this order for shipping charges on 6/25/10

Order # 3833 6/18/10 verbal
2 - B642 $3.00 ea.
Shipping $25.00
Total Invoice $31.00

Drop shipped to Pit Bull Cleaning Service on 6/18/10
Credit of $10.00 was issued for this order for shipping charges on 6/25/10

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
hmm, someone got busted...... good job john! I like a company that keeps track of everything. It does eliminate the confusion.

P

pitmaster

That's BS I can show you phone record but you can say the sky is red and most people around here will believe you!

Joe Bristor

I don't see anybody getting busted.
I see John restating what's already been said.
So Joey, who got busted, and for what?
Please be specific.

My bitch is any manufacturer not making it possible for the dist to be able help get custy the right part.
The schematic in question was inadequate, plain & simple.
Even the 2nd order was guesswork. Fortunately, Isaac guessed right.

To attempt to justify a $25 shipping charge for a $1.50 part is ludicrous imo.
It just makes others who use some logic and reason in servicing their customers look that much credible
So I guess I should be thanking you John for repointing out the obvious.

Finally, it's pure & utter laziness imo to use UPS exclusively; certainly in a case like this, but please keep it up John.
It makes my $1 padded envelope and 75 cent postage stamp and 3 day delivery look all the more appealing to people just looking for a fair shake.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
man I really should stay out of this but I can't help myself.

The reason this is an issue is 1. Mytee gave a distributorship to someone that has no store front nor a service department. 2. Joe failed to read the information that EVERY distributor recieved and failed to inform his customer top return it to JOE.

That is the roll of a Distriubtor NOT the roll of the manufactuer. That is why a manufactuer needs to make sure they are dealing with someone that is actually capable of supporting their line not just some dude selling stuff over the internet out of a rented storage shed.

Joe wants to place the blame on somoeone else. It is never Joe's fault. Well Joe this is all on you. Period. Man up an take responsibillity.

Joe Bristor

John,
I don't see anybody complaining about my service except you.
Wonder why that is John?
Feeling a little pressure are you?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe you screwed the pooch on this one and your trying to pass the blame.Man up and accept it. If you want to be a distributor then ACT LIKE ONE.

Joe Bristor

Who else reading this believes I "screwed the pooch on this one and trying to pass the blame" besides John?

Still waiting to hear from you Joey.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe Bristor said:
Who else reading this believes I "screwed the pooch on this one and trying to pass the blame" besides John?

Still waiting to hear from you Joey.

Joe please explain why you ignored the tech alert from mytee recalling the booster. Why did YOU let your customer continue to use a piece of equipment the manufactuer told you NOT to let them continue to use. How is your lack of caring for your customer NOT equate to YOU scewing the pooch Joe? How is this anyones fault but yours? As for the parts why didn't you have them in stock and if you didn't have them in stock why didn't YOU figure out for sure which on was the right one before having it drop shipped. I can continue but it won't matter as Joe is never wrong it is everyone else. Everyone is always out to get poor Joe.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joes a big boy Bob, you don't need to try to rescue him. I asked plain and simple questions of Joe. I'm not fighting with him he might be taking it that way but I'm not.

Joe Bristor

Joe please explain why you ignored the tech alert from mytee recalling the booster. Why did YOU let your customer continue to use a piece of equipment the manufactuer told you NOT to let them continue to use. How is your lack of caring for your customer NOT equate to YOU scewing the pooch Joe? How is this anyones fault but yours? As for the parts why didn't you have them in stock and if you didn't have them in stock why didn't YOU figure out for sure which on was the right one before having it drop shipped. I can continue but it won't matter as Joe is never wrong it is everyone else. Everyone is always out to get poor Joe.[/quote:3jdll8kk]

I never saw any such tech alert. That's why.
Now, I have spoken to John Labarbera dozens of times since I bought the thing and mentioned the problems several timres. He KNOWS I was having the problems.
Why didn't he mention this recall or whatever you call it?

"Lack of caring" ? Get real John Olson.

Read my responses before showing you're stupidity again John.
I explained the chronology of how the wrongs parts came about.

Do you stock every part on the equipment you sell?
Does ANY distributor?

Do you charge $25 shipping handling for a $1.50 part?

At this point, this "everyone" you mention is just YOU, John Olson.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your getting a little riled up there Joe and your still trying to blame someone else, anyone else but you. You say you didn't see it but immediatly say you talked to John about it so what is it Joe? Hell I don't have a Dog in the fight except this isn;'t the first person you hung out to dry saying it is the manufactuers problem not yours and no Joe I am not going to out them. If they wish to share their story it is theirs to share not mine but this is a pattern with you Joe. Everyone is out to get poor Joe. Better watch out Joe I think I hear the black helicopters circling now... :roll:

Joe Bristor

Olson,
I said I've talked to Labarbera dozens of tiomes after the Booster failed but I didn't say these talks were about the Booster per se, just that he had ample opportunity to make me this same demand he supposedly made evetyu other supplier.
Right Labarbera?

Now, I've answered your Qs, so you answer mine. OK?
My quess is you're not man enough to.

While you're at it, please expalin the orogin of the "Everyone is out to get poor Joe" rant?
YOU are the only person I ever heard use these words other than your apparent silent buddy, Rob Allen. !gotcha!
Busted!

When are we gonna catch you two 'knocking' on Stockwell's door for a little chat?
Case of Mikey Cuffs to the first one who gets all 3 on film.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ROFLMFAO Look out Joe Rob told me he was sending you a "present" and Tre was going to film you when you "got it"

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lee Stockwell said:
Where do I fit into this Joe? Good grief.
He figured us out Lee we might as well come clean. Yes Joe there is a 3 way out to get you! Lee has been following you for weeks and has relayed to us your secert hide outs. You might be able to run but you can't hide from the 3 way nightmare! Muuuaaahhhaaa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe Bristor said:
All kidding aside John Olson and Lee Stockwell, do you deny it?

Joe you really are joking right? Seriously your joking right? If not then maybe you really do hear black helicopters circling above.

If Rob Allen or his Son where laying in the street I'd hit the gas instead of the brakes. This is ALL PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE Joe. You even thinking it shows you need help. I know you refuse to believe you need it but seriously Joe go get some.

As for Mr. Stockwell any correspondence between us has happened in public. We have never talked on the phone or email or PM. Why you would think we are in cahoots of some sorts (and with Rob Allen of all people) again show something is broken in your head and needs fixin'

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I just love these gossip columns, err, bulletin boards.

It certainly does give an international insight into the personalities of some people.

Some people appear to be schizophrenic in their manner of posting and (having never met this person,) I can't help but wonder if this person is the same in real life as on the boards.

Maybe, someone in China could supply mouth traps that only select the mouth after brain has been engaged. ??

Ahh well, back to Days of our lives, coffe, then General Hospital........................................ :cry:

Ooroo,

PS :::: I hear the choppers coming, shiteatinggrin

Joe Bristor

Notice neither John has answered my questions.

Why would they when they have such a 'loyal' following ?
How about you Joey or "Mr." Stockwell ?

Olson and Stockwell, just say, "I deny it."
That's all I ask.

Shorty, I agree, some very peculiar personalities but it doesn't stop here. It seems to stretch worldwide. Why even in Australia, one bloke was recently attempting fool an entire US audience suggesting that another bloke was dominating their entire continent, when in fact the truth revealed different. Yep Shorty, you got phony personalities here, there and everywhere.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
As Wayne Kerrallen would quote:

"There are none so blind as those that will not see".

shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dayum....WTF happened to this thread?? :roll:

Here's what I've gleaned so far..and some thoughts;
MINUS the drama.... :roll:

A manufacture sells a product(s) before they're ready for "prime time".
(happened on more than a couple occasions)

a disty doesn't know what part is needed for an end user's porty.
Due to a lack of complete parts diagram and/or lack of familiarity with the porty they sold/sell.
End user gets hosed on shipping for a 69 cent brass fitting that could been bought at Lowes .

End user should of bought a porty that can be serviced by a LOCAL disty if he doesn't know where to find brass fittings, or what a Granger catalog looks like

I'll avoid getting involved in the "shouda woulda, coulda, he said/she said, yes you are/no I'm not", drama....for now

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom