Nail polish

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The 2 year old son shook the hole bottle on a 2-4 foot area. Mrs piff used acetone to try and clean and said it just spread out further. Berber carpet. I have done alot of nail polish spills but never a hole bottle. I was thinking of putting oil flow in a spray bottle and going at it. Any other helpful hints would be appreciated.

Name
R.J. Povio
we have used many products for nail polish. Certified makes a product called D-3...its a solvent based product and has worked wonders for us on nail polish, gum, tar, candy, candle wax. The bridgepoint PIG may work well too. Sometimes we have used acetone...cleaning spot by spot and rinsing really well and that has worked too. I think you have the best case senario with it being spilled on a berber carpet. Customers have told me that they have used products from Carbona and GOOF-OFF for nail polish and have worked well too.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We removed an entire room of nail polish after the 13 year old had a fit. We used straight acetone in a squeeze bottle and a metal sleeve in the end of the hole. Squeeze, rub , and suck.100% gone. It took 2 of us 45 minutes. It won't work on the spots they rubbed in. It only works on untouched nail polish.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom