Name a few realistic features..

Name
I'm Rick James
It seems the more you add to these machines.. the more they cost and the more bells and whistles to go out. I say make it stupid simple and keep it a engine powering a blower and a pump.

View attachment 4834

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Love my rage and it's as simple as it gets

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Wanted a new 1200 pro but it's currently to expensive for my finances

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I owned at one time a hydramaster running a 59 blower... Lots of vacuum

The slide system on the gorilla box. At least make it an option. That thing was Coolio.
A freshwater bladder inside the waste tank. Maybe a small APO system that would pump in to the tank. (100% dad's idea ) allow a small Transit style van to have onboard water. As the freshwater bladder empties it makes room for the waste.
I'd like a PTO system that would run a 59. In a cargo van. I hate having a v8 running and not using the HP.
And. Gauges.
Geez 25 grand. And no oil pressure ,no tach,no engine temp gauge. 75 bucks for a cluster at autozone. A high temp kill switch is fine,but a gauge would make trouble shooting so much easier. The same goes for the charging system and oil pressure. An engine with low oil pressure might not trigger the shutoff but your still doing damage.
Gauges. It always annoyed me that prochem gives instructions on the proper rpm to set the governor, but the machine has no tach.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Come on guys what other things do you wanna see on a tm.

J

JS41035

A rail system that allows the tm to slide out the side door a couple feet but stll stay attached to the van for better easier maintenance. Would just have to undo waste water lines.

Check out mikeys review of the Gorilla box truck. It had a slide system. And the waste tank slides to. Which makes sense as it would counter balance the machine.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I believe it's us plastics that sales a fitting for tank cleaning. It revolves and sprays in all direction. It would be easy to plumb in.
swagelok sales stainless fitting to go with their metering valves and a 1/4 hard plastic line which quick locks in. Get rid of the brass and air pressure lines and replace it with true industrial products. The fitting are a one time purchase and won't add that much to the cost.

gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
A garden sprinkler in the tank lid.

Give me high pressure jets......one on each end and 2 or 3 on each side....mounted inside the tank with a fitting on the out side that you can hook a high pressure solution line to and that sits off to the side with a male quick connect on it....open dump valve...hook high pressure hose to it....turn on machine and run your pressure up....sit down and have a beer while your tank is automatically getting cleaned out..........

they can never clog because the high pressure would clear them out....make it out of ridged stainless steal so it would give you years of problem free cleaning......

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Waste tank cleaner is awesome idea.

J

JS41035

I would also like to see someone try the hydraulic PTO again. I know the prochem was a mess. But other industries have perfected the process. It might open up some of the front wheel drive vans to use. If chevy follows suit with front wheel drive side mounted motors that might be the only option for a Butler or hydramaster CDS unit.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've never felt the need to clean my waste tank. Ever. It drains, it's empty. Run some fresh water into system if you need further affirmation.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Not necessarily a tm specific, but I would like to see gm update the engines in the express/savanna to the ecotec3 engines and do a slight redesign. Christ it's been 11 years!

Reactions: ruff

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've never felt the need to clean my waste tank. Ever. It drains, it's empty. Run some fresh water into system if you need further affirmation.

I used to have to clean it every couple of days before the purchase of my Devistator filter. Because, I had to lift the lid to clean out the waste tank bag and blower filter. The smell would turn my stomach. Since purchasing the Dec., I seldom need to lift the lid.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Oh yes. The smell . It's like a dead carcass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom