Name the one thing that makes your business successful

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I have found that to be true also. I dont want to spread myself too thin..being in business for myself has been about my quality of life..and that will suffer if people want me to start cleaning tile and other stuff. I like the lane I'm in.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not sure why anyone would want to limit themselves in any business but to each his/her/it's own.

Why is it such a hard thing to do to be an expert in more than a couple things?

I used to have the business name "Just Carpet Cleaning" I was good at it...wanted to specialize in it.....I soon found out that there was more money to be made AND STILL do a great job doing other things.

AND it doesn't hurt to have a side business of something completely different for a little extra income.

As long as you can set systems in place and not chase 2 rabbits too much....it can be a good thing.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I would say its doing what others didn't want to do, ie working harder, doing the vacuuming, etc.
I've heard that my rep is that I'm expensive but I'm good. keeps me working harder. I've heard from clients that they hire me because they've had the "other" guys.

So, its the reputation that I've created by my work and continue to work to maintain.
In short, could say its my work ethic.

It was Mike West's little marketing course over a pub table that changed my busn
Association with Joe Polish members helped it grow more
Steve Marsh's program solidified it
Mikeys Board helps me maintain it and stay up to date

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom