name them off..........

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
boy that sure explains years of idiotic posts by Vinnie.

A reSoil impresses him. :shock:

Seriously, any male who owns a tool bench and a penis that is "OK" with what a complete POS that machine is needs serious psychiatric help.

and the fact that after a decade on the Boards he does not smell Rob's taint, leaves me speechless.
gfy-tshirt.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
damn Willy, you put on some weight!

Some day you and I are going to stand together with a Resoil and and I want you to tell me with a straight face all about it's quality components and construction

then you can change my underoos.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Can I bring the POS Ninja Warrior so you can see some real trash? That's some serious garbage. Non bypass vacs, replace twice a year. Mikey, they all have the same components - Pumptec, Ametec, etc. I'm just waiting for slow down time to Odin out my own design....with a killer general pump and quad vacs. Know where I can get some stock pots?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greenie's Wands and Gadgets
2.5 inch hose/ airflow
Airpath Fans
Mikeysboard resources
Stategies for Success
Doug Heiferman's Magic Recipes
Spending money on company image
High flow cleaning
BNI Groups
and ... ???

Again FREE ESTIMATES, higher pricing, and actually doing real work are going to get me where I want to be.

Five areas each with a kick ass truck and good crew to keep scheduling efficient and profitable in two years.

That is where I am heading.

I don't want more than that. Five trucks is just right.

I have found I am pretty good at teaching the finner points of this business. There is more money in training good help than running a wand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom