Name this former CC'r

Mikey P

Administrator
Todd.jpg

G

I bet Chad took that pic so he could show his beautician how he wants his (tee hee) high lights to look! :lol:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
How about this former carpet cleaner? (Front center)

queensryche1.jpg

I used to pick him up for work when his crappy GTO wouldn't start.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Eric Valentine said:
Pete Szuba

[quote="Mikey P":299tahvu]and this present cleaner, if you can call a Chem Dry hack a cleaner...

10yrs_120.bmp
[/quote:299tahvu]

o.k..that highlight phase only lasted about 3 months...and i actually have eyeballs...sun was in my eyes...but that's how we roll in the sunshine state....life's a beach around here.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Do you have any good story's ?
That are fit to print?

Geoff was a good guy, high energy and very positive. We were both just kids that grew up in the same town and had some musician friends in common. I honestly can't remember how he ended up working with me at a company 35 miles from home.

While working as a tech he answered a musician's referral service ad for a keyboard player and was accepted. He wanted me to twist the arm of a guitarist I knew to join the band, but Les had a successful bar band at the time and wasn't interested. Geoff remembered Les because Geoff's first band was hired to play a high school dance, and when they took a break the crowd shoved Les on stage. Les asked if he could borrow a guitar and the crowd never let Geoff's band get back on stage.

As an aside, I also tried to get Les to meet with a former member of Grand Funk that needed a guitarist. He wasn't interested. Today Les has a bar band for fun and is a supervisor for a trucking company for a living, and if he had another shot at the big time still wouldn't be interested.

PS: I'd question whether Peter's photo was taken in front of a poster, but the background doesn't look fun enough. :)

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
cool story about Geoff Tate...I've been playing guitar since age 10 (33 now)...and I grew up to bands like Queensryche...their first album is a classic...incredible band.

P.S. No poster in the back round...actually a shi##y day for beach...but the beaches in Florida are some of the best...white sand, blue/clear water......and the bush-whackers are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom