Nano Ceramic Window Tint

Name
George Valliant
Things are starting to heat up so I'm researching best window tints for the V.

It's a shame to tint side windows only when most heat comes though the front glass.

Just learned of a product called Nano Ceramic window tint that allows you to tint the front windshield as well. It's crystal clear but supposed to block infrared heat big time!!!

Anyone heard of or used ceramic window tint? Is that stuff any good?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
In the desert heat you have to do everything you can to protect you genuine plastic wood grain dash..........
So I had the front wind shield tinted and a retractable solar shade put on mine.......

the tinted visor helps a lot also.......

100_3893.jpg

100_3894.jpg

100_3895.jpg

Name
Nate W.
I've used it and also some of my friends use it too. Price is rediculous expensive compared to regular tint. Windshields can't legally be tinted in my State. Some still get it done, but don't get a invoice or warranty with there service. This goes for illegal tint below 35% too.

The shop that does illegal tint can be shut down if they get caught. With that being said, tinted front windshields are awesome. The ceramic tint cuts more of the UV light and sun rays better then regular tint. To tint a 5 window car not including the windshield is roughly $500-$600. Add $250 for the windshield.

Double 5% all around and 35% the windshield = awesome, just don't drive at night...... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom