Notice NASHVILLE AUTISM CENTER PARTICPANTS

Name
Ivan Day
We all need to be able to work inside the Autism Center as a benefit to the children. I am very concerned about the health aspects of some of the cleaning products that might be used in side their center. The health effect that chemicals have on some children with autism is in question. Some children with autism are sensitive to odor as well as sensitive skin which can cause a reaction to residue left in the fibers."This is a trigger to watch out for". I would like to offer anyone who will be in attendance an opportunity to use Procyon Extreme! to clean with. We have Green Seal and Dr Miles Athey pH D for asthma and allergy's on our team that supports our products used in these areas. We all play a part in the bigger picture in our self and our customers lives. This is for the center that treats and works with Autistic special needs children. I can bring extra product for this event.

Name
Ivan Day
Good Morning Mike,

We need products that "Do No Harm" Odor Free, low to no pH because of sin sensitive issues. Lets have fun and be safe. This is a very important job. No Soapy Sticky Residues,Just Clean Carpet. Autism covers a wide area that one needs to be very careful in what we do as a service provider. I can bring the product for this job I just need to know how much product to bring.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom