Nasty upholstery

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Ofer. This was a referral. And I don't mind a good challenge. People call me when no one else can get it clean ( I fix a lot of the local guys mess ups).

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Scott S.
People call me when no one else can get it clean ( I fix a lot of the local guys mess ups).

whew, thought you lived near me! :eekk:

Loooool!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like upholstery pre spray from prochem or cobbs, they work great on micro fiber with a horse hair brush, usually I carry a bottle of some citrus degreaser for tough spots like caked oily skin spots those are gross. Nice job getting it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J

JS41035

Enzall. On everything. I the. Follow up with a rinse. A rinse of enzall.

Edit. Sarcasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve_64

i live in niles michigan.

i actually do a lot of nasty jobs. i mean real nasty! and cheap, unfortunately.

i could post new pics weekly of stuff like that or worse. if only pictures could be scratch n sniff too.

just bid on the elks lodge today. it looked horrendous and smelled even worse. its been a couple years since i cleaned it.

ive had to let a couple apartment complexes go recently. got tired of feeling disgustingly dirty when i went home and the van reeking the next day.

i dont know how so many people can live the way they do.

Reactions: Jason del Norte

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Here is a trick for you. Go to wally and get the liquid rc toilet treatment, add a couple ounces to your waste tank, completely kills the odor.

steve_64

and that wont harm the aluminum tank?

ill give that a try, thanks.

but i wont clean for a couple complexes anymore. sticky door knobs and basically everything i touched felt gross.

a few years ago i was dealing with this stuff but im starting to move past those now. still do a lot of nasty work but not ones i have to worry about being crack houses and such. im trying to move up the ladder these days.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
its an enzyme product, I get the one that smells like oranges.

steve_64

thanks scott, ill try that.

ive been looking at getting some odoban also, for the waste tank and to add to the solution line as a rinse while cleaning some of the more nasty ones.

ive been using another product but i dont think its as strong and it costs more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom