Nasty Vinyl

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
257CB79D-DDD1-4C50-AF05-6F81B56AA1A1.jpeg

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
The cleaning took place in a dermatologist’s office. The flooring had 8+ years of dirt.

Mikey P

Administrator
You said it's plank but are you sure it's not sheet??

If there's any gaps or shrinkage in the planks at all be very leery and care for running a turbo spinner at 700 plus PSI especially on the newer products that have bonded cushions underneath as they can swell if they get too much water

Try and run a 400 psi floor wand as often as possible

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
You said it's plank but are you sure it's not sheet??

If there's any gaps or shrinkage in the planks at all be very leery and care for running a turbo spinner at 700 plus PSI especially on the newer products that have bonded cushions underneath as they can swell if they get too much water

Try and run a 400 psi floor wand as often as possible
More than likely sheet planks. They did not have a spare. No gaps that I’ve noticed from the inspection. I tested, tested, and tested again. Before putting anything down.

I ran it at 225-250 psi to rinse it. I was going to use a wand. But it would have splattered all over the newly painted walls.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I'll be the first to buy whatever you come out with. Hurry up! I used my WP tile wand all day yesterday and I'm burned out trying to pivot it in places that really need a good tile wand
Last time I used a gecko, that thing made me feel like I had to replace my shoulder. The vacuum stuck to the floor and was a pain to pull.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom