NATE THE GREAT

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
not sure if you got my PM........so i'll jus say it here

HOLY SHIT Nate....you sure threw a LOT at me there.....my chem draw would never work with a setup like that....the pulse dampener would screw the whole setup off....PLUS i use no "bypass" are you talking about a Para Plate 13120 pressure regulator...are you using a pic line with a footvalve into the solution jug?

Name
Nate W.
not sure if you got my PM........so i'll jus say it here

HOLY SHIT Nate....you sure threw a LOT at me there.....my chem draw would never work with a setup like that....the pulse dampener would screw the whole setup off....PLUS i use no "bypass" are you talking about a Para Plate 13120 pressure regulator...are you using a pic line with a footvalve into the solution jug?

Yes, I have a Para Plate 13120 pressure regulator, that feeds from the pump and back to the water box... Wtf is a foot valve for the pic line? I have a foot valve for my waste tank relief valve...

I think I might have a check valve that used to work on the water inlet, hooked up to a dema valve with a electronic float...

I like Mike's a little more, but this is the set up I had when I cleaned (before having access to Les's wisdom), in fact the pump still ran fine the day i removed it, if someone needs a pump cheap ready to go, just PM me.

SimpleSyphon01.jpg

As you can see, I had the starve set with a ball valve barely closed, and the regulator bypass came inclose to the pump head, and the dwyer fed in between....]foolproof, always worked.

I can think of another reason to Stay with a simple siphon, you don't have to worry about blowing diaphrams and bypassing your chem system just because you are running high pressure, 800 psi is brutal on diaphram pumps.
And O2 rinse cleans HXers not scales them.

Reactions: Captain America

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
well first of all a footvalve is the little one-way valve that only allows only a draw and it keeps air outta the whole system.....you SHOULDA bought that Genie that Chris bought....built a raft and floated the damn thing back home.......

Name
Nate W.
well first of all a footvalve is the little one-way valve that only allows only a draw and it keeps air outta the whole system.....you SHOULDA bought that Genie that Chris bought....built a raft and floated the damn thing back home.......

:hopeless: blah blah blah... I keep kicking myself for not buying yours...

I believe I have a foot valve/check valve... I has a ball and spring in it... So I use the foot valve at the pump inlet? I'll take some pics...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
:hopeless: blah blah blah... I keep kicking myself for not buying yours...

I believe I have a foot valve/check valve... I has a ball and spring in it... So I use the foot valve at the pump inlet? I'll take some pics...
noooooooooo...not at the pump inlet....!

Name
Nate W.
noooooooooo...not at the pump inlet....!

Your killing me Bawb.... Where does the foot valve go? I have a piston style foot valve/check valve...

Nobody has any picture that might help with communication

I was using Greenie's pump pic in the quoted post above for reference... I'm still trying to decipher Bawb's cryptic codes he speaks in.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom