Need a compact HEPA air scrubber with duct ability

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have a few of the hepa 500 too, there used price is around $500 on eBay if you go that route.

The stage 1/2 filters are inexpensive.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The Guardian goes for $995 and the Hepa 500 goes for 999 and performance is roughly the same. The Guardian is a little smaller and lighter so it is easier to carry. Whether or not you pay for the filters the larger Hepa is $50 less for the Guardian.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Steve you really can't go wrong with either one. Both are solid pieces of equipment. Richard not a chance in hell. Have fun finishing 3rd in the division again :lol:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The new jondon one is $750 for 1000 CFM's, easy to duct too. I've used one on a job and liked it.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We use the Dri Eaz HEPA 500's. I replace the pre-filters and HEPA filters after every fire job and mold job. The filter may not be full, but can't get the smell out after a fire, and if you place on another job, it will stink the place up. We replace after mold for obvious reasons. And like Richard, I don't pay for them, my customers do. The HEPA filters for the Dri Eaz units are expensive around $150 each. We go through dozens per year. I hate it because the price you get for them in Xactimate barely covers the cost of the filter.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The Guardian Hepa filters are only $99 which isn't a huge difference unless, like Ed, you replace them dozens of times a year. That can add up to an extra few hundred dollars to over a grand a year with frequent replacements

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom