Need a Great glide? Check out our Store!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
dude-wtf.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL did anyone really pay attention to that link? iwillburninhell I don't care who you are that right there's some funny shit

Name
Lee Stockwell
The link was changed. It was interesting to see them tout "Ken H." and slam GG and Mytee for the reasons they did.

PS. "rot in hell" would have been more accurate than "burn in hell".....

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know Lee, Burn sounds better now that Rob is selling El Diablo TMs and he is running off all the competition.

Marketing advice
Websites
SEO work
Ride Alongs
Training DVDs
A complete chem line
Truckmount installation packages
a One Man IICRC
Designer wands
a new line of Glides
his cleaning biz
Water damage biz
Pest control
Law suits

When does he ever time find to knock on doors?

Ryan

Mikey P said:
Designer wands

LOL the flamed wand looked gay as hell.

Hey Rob, property management companys really care what color your wand is when your hacking out their rentals?

Mikey P

Administrator
Poor Duane Oxley is the latest victim to the *** enterprise.

Ken Harris got the boot too.

Lippy and Toothy will RULE THE WORLD!

Mikey, you invited me over here to get a fair shake, and you edit the content of my link . It just reaffirms my past statements that this is the hate board. I am close to severing my relationships with any companies that continue to do business with hack losers that pull power trips like you did on my thread.

Masterblend is already tired of your childish pranks and ready pull all advertising and support from you, my guess is Sapphire Scientific would be the next . If not , we may dump all the companies that consort with agents of evil and blaze our own trail in this industry.

Ryan

True that Mikey!!

Rob has never edited anything, he is in the right here!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Give Rob a break. He's conflicted. He really is trying. We live in a world of hyprocracy. As the oil leak flows and fills the Gulf Of Mexico with giant plumes of crap that will soon spoil the eastern seacoast aren't we all responsible?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Rob,

Have you noticed how much The Den Of Thieves Board looks and feels like ***?

That was a brilliant move on your part tossing all those losers

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
White-Magic rebuilder said:
Mikey, you invited me over here to get a fair shake, and you edit the content of my link . It just reaffirms my past statements that this is the hate board. I am close to severing my relationships with any companies that continue to do business with hack losers that pull power trips like you did on my thread.

Masterblend is already tired of your childish pranks and ready pull all advertising and support from you, my guess is Sapphire Scientific would be the next . If not , we may dump all the companies that consort with agents of evil and blaze our own trail in this industry.

I am still not sold on the fact that this is actually Rob Allen, but I may be wrong, because he is actually starting to sound like a delusional JW.

I am done here. I will however offer an open invite to any lurkers here that want to join *** and experience real industry leadership and the most powerful information hub in the cleaning universe. We have thousands of years experience without the self degrading attitudes and morons that are commonplace here.

I am marking each and every supplier and manufacturer that participates here and condones the behavior exhibited here. Mark my words, *** will reign over the unjust and ungodly, and we will blaze a path through this industry to glory.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Any supplier who would react to a threat like that wouldn't be worth doing business with anyway.

It would behoove them to stay away from the likes of you. Quit trying to use God to justify YOUR evil you moron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom