Need a Great glide? Check out our Store!

Mikey P

Administrator
He is a Moderator on Cooper's Board.

keep in mind all ten members are Moderators there.

but it makes him feel very Fosterish so I am happy for him.

John G.

why so much drama, this is a carpet cleaning board not as the stomach turns tv show.

White-Magic rebuilder said:
I am done here. I will however offer an open invite to any lurkers here that want to join *** and experience real industry leadership and the most powerful information hub in the cleaning universe. We have thousands of years experience without the self degrading attitudes and morons that are commonplace here.

I am marking each and every supplier and manufacturer that participates here and condones the behavior exhibited here. Mark my words, *** will reign over the unjust and ungodly, and we will blaze a path through this industry to glory.

Errrm...Is it just me?? or does he sounds kinda crazy?? :?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Great. Now you've done it Mikey.

White-Magic rebuilder said:
I am done here. Mark my words, *** will reign over the unjust and ungodly, and we will blaze a path through this industry to glory. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Mike Draper

We have thousands of years experience without the self degrading attitudes and morons that are commonplace here.

That is quite apparent from your statement. As well, I am now more likely to not visit your board for blindly judging me. WWJD?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
126740877523.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom