need a new business credit card

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm doing my best to stay away from credit cards.
I know most companies will need credit sooner or later, so I will have 2 just to uphold the credit status..but I keep the balances low.

(Did I ever mention, I am a credit expert as well?)

You always need to have 2 cards (used well but with a good amount of credit available...but not too much), 1 installment plane (Car payment etc) and have them for at least 2 years to have good credit if you want to buy a house or get some credit for cash flow.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Capital One is bumping it's rates sky high.

Brian, Your subbing all your work so you don't need business credit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Most of my supplies I have accounts with but there are some that I don't order frequently enough to setup one with. Credit card was easy, besides need one for car rental fights and lodging.

We spend around $3,500.00 month on our card, I can pay some of that with checks, I was just getting reward points.

I think I'll just get an American Express or something similar. My banker said don't try for a business one just open a personal one, less hassle, less exposure for them.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have an Amex Charge Card. Pay the balance every month... No interest and it's only $120 a year for fees. Sometimes it sucks if invoices aren't paying quickly but it beats having a $10K debt at 21%.

Wise (read very limited) use of credit & cash purchases are keys to being debt free. Credit cards are a form of slavery/indentured servitiude.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I don't carry a balance, just use it to buy gas and supplies and write one check at the end of every month

would like to get a cash back or airline miles type card

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
Capital One is bumping it's rates sky high.

Brian, Your subbing all your work so you don't need business credit.

I deg to biffer.

Sometimes to raise your standards any type of business may need a business loan or God forbid a credit card.

Some people think that I magically get these jobs and track customers and I "don't do any work".

I work twice as hard as I ever did. Just in a different manner. I am staying up late and getting up early...it used to just be the getting up early part.

I still have a business....and it's growing. I see the need for some credit in the future.
Once I have more capital, I can easily double it by obtaining credit.

It can be a huge jumpstart to a business...if done wisely.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
When the people I sub for need cash they just pay me late. I give them interest free loans all the time.

Chris A

Name
Chris
ACE said:
When the people I sub for need cash they just pay me late. I give them interest free loans all the time.

LOL aint that the truth....

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i have had a chase -hess card for several years
they were givin 5 percent on fuel or gas purchases and 1 percent on everything else
now its 3 percent
But they take it right off your bill every month
not sure on intrest rate pay ours off monthly
when fuel was 4.50 a gallon we had some 500 month rebates
i think last month was 185 so its worth lookin into.
Randy Day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom