need a new chimp?

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear Greg Cole shut down Pro Carpet and there's a bunch of broke dick porty guys scrambling for some work all over Atlanta.

Maybe now would be a good opportunity for a Advaclean revival..

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
We talked in Frisco about it. I was under the assumption that he would sell it

He want to focus on restoration.

I guess the Farmers Almanac is predicting big freezes in GA for the next decade.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We talked in Frisco about it. I was under the assumption that he would sell it

He want to focus on restoration.

I guess the Farmers Almanac is predicting big freezes in GA for the next decade.
I'm sure in a large market there is always work to be found but personally I'd hedge my bet and keep the cleaning side.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I thought he would have trouble rebranding his company. Twenty years of doing crap work can't be undone with a new ad campaign. Sounds like a midlife crisis.

Reactions: Connor

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
First time I've been to his site. Perhaps one reason for his failure was his marketing approach. Who in the world came up with that tagline?

tagline.png

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I could've taken it as a joke on the Letterman show.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
First time I've been to his site. Perhaps one reason for his failure was his marketing approach. Who in the world came up with that tagline?

tagline.png

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I could've taken it as a joke on the Letterman show.

That's what me and my wife saw as well and said "OH MY" :eekk:

Connor

Name
Connor
Didn't he have a commercial with a plastic Barbie lady whose dog "rocko" made a mess on the floor?

I'm a jerk.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I always thought it was some cultural georgia thing i didnt understand ...

We don't see too many pigs in these parts.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Personally, I can't help but wonder if the whole subcontractor thing finally caught up to him. It always seemed pretty clear he was skirting the law, if not out right breaking it.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
The carpet cleaning business was a fun ride but one I am grateful to be done with. Truth be told, I lost all interest in it a couple of years ago when i went through my divorce.
AND yes - the contractor model is a complete pain in the ass but had nothing to do with my decision. Their hard work provided extremely well for me and my family and I'll always be appreciative. I've had the fortune to work with a ton of great people and wish them all the best in the world.

After 22 years in the carpet cleaning business I have decided to shift my entire focus on the restoration industry. www.DONErestorationinc.com
Our primary focus in on commercial but we do some residential. Any and all referrals are appreciated.
Thanks to all that have been there and supported us.
Take care guys, see you at Connections........

Personally, I can't help but wonder if the whole subcontractor thing finally caught up to him. It always seemed pretty clear he was skirting the law, if not out right breaking it.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Name
George Valliant
Cool.

I should have known better than to underestimate Captain Cole and the Starship Enterprise.

The very next scene in Episode 118 of Star Trek Next Generation shows that the crew and the ship are alive and well - with the senior officers once again playing cards.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
glad to hear it, your heart will thank you to i bet.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The carpet cleaning business was a fun ride but one I am grateful to be done with. Truth be told, I lost all interest in it a couple of years ago when i went through my divorce.
AND yes - the contractor model is a complete pain in the ass but had nothing to do with my decision. Their hard work provided extremely well for me and my family and I'll always be appreciative. I've had the fortune to work with a ton of great people and wish them all the best in the world.

After 22 years in the carpet cleaning business I have decided to shift my entire focus on the restoration industry. www.DONErestorationinc.com
Our primary focus in on commercial but we do some residential. Any and all referrals are appreciated.
Thanks to all that have been there and supported us.
Take care guys, see you at Connections........

Is you're Atlanta business still operating under the new pricing model? I have to admit I'm somewhat disappointed that I won't be able to follow the changeover, I was looking forward to it. Good luck in you're future endeavors

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Should we let Greg wander around Vegas or let him know that Connections has also shut down?

It was a fun ride while it lasted but the contractor model was a pain ...

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was at TCS last week. The word there was that Coles subs have been coming through there saying he gave them no warning. They all showed up one morning and found out he was shutting down ... That day ... Right then!

Doesn't sound like a person who "appreciates" his people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom