Need a new wand

John Barham

Its time to buy a new wand and was just wanting to get some advice. Have been looking at the bentlys and not sure if the greenhorn is still around. Anyone have experience with these or maybe recommend another. Wouldn't mind buying a used one either if anyone has one laying around they want to get rid of.

John Barham

Larry ive read there are some issues with the manifold on the bently has this been fixed yet ? and how durable is the bently compared to a stainless steel?

Bob Foster

I have used the Bentley for over 18 months and can say that it works very well. The wand is lighter, one of its nice points, and as a consequence it might give some folks the impression that it won't stand up to heavy use, but it has. I have the new manifold and it works fine. Occasionally when I do have to adjust a jet angle its relatively easy. If there was an improvement to be made it would be to make the manifold less susceptible to going out of adjustment.

Even with that small fault I do prefer the Bentley to the Greenhorn which I have owned for around 4 years.

If you do get a Bentley you really should replace the glide it comes with for a GreenGlide.

The disclaimer I have to state is that I have never used a Prochem Titanium that is considered by many to be the best wand out there.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Sapphire that is rumored to be showing up at Connections.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have 12" 4 Jet 2" Tube Greenhorns $750 delivered your choice of Back Strain Reliever

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom