Need a prochem legend water pump cat 340HT

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Need one, how much would one of these cost???? looking to buy a USED TM and it needs one, i think ill go get it.

John Watson

Re: Need a prochem legend water pump

Must mean a chemical/pressure pump.

Last I knew ledgends were air cooled engines...

My Ledgend 1992 model I think had a briggs on it and a some different brand (Japaneeze) of pressure pump I think..and they shortly changed to another style. I think we pur a cat 3P on ours.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Joey

Go ahead & pull the PUMP.....Have Chris...take a look...He may be able to rebuild... :idea:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
there are large blue pieces of metal laying on the ground, im thinking the pump is cracked.. ill see chris how much should a rebuild cost?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
there are large blue pieces of metal laying on the ground, im thinking the pump is cracked.. ill see chris how much should a rebuild cost?

It probably FROZE..... :twisted:

Have you cranked it....?

I NOT....DON'T....Let Chris give it the ONCE over... :!:

I hope the HX is OK.... :?:

Name
Lee Stockwell
On ours replaced the 340ht on each of the PC 405's with General Emperors. Better pump that can run hot and dry for hours. Larry Cobb had a great deal on 'em. Plumbing identical, got pulley from Motion Industries so I could ditch the clutch. Drill two holes in the base plate and bolted right up.

Rebuilding a cat costs as much as a new one.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
Why are pumps o much, ugh. maybe ill just sell it and get a new tm

Joey

Don't get frustrated ...Yet... :idea:

Let Chris give you an assessment first... :!:

You basically have "ZERO"..invested in that unit... :roll:

If it Pan's-Out....You can throw a Grand @ it..Use it for a year...And Still get $3500.00..
for the Unit... :eek: "They are Popular ..little Unit's... :wink:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have just never bought used things, i hate problems. My Car mechanic hates me. lol if i hear a squek, rattle anything hes fixing it. lol I bought new tires last month for a car... The tire place replaced them 6 times, then told me to go somewhere else. they were not round and i was getting to much bump road noise... I will do what i can, Im just not mechanically inclined it sucks. plus moneys tight.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
I have just never bought used things, i hate problems. My Car mechanic hates me. lol if i hear a squek, rattle anything hes fixing it. lol I bought new tires last month for a car... The tire place replaced them 6 times, then told me to go somewhere else. they were not round and i was getting to much bump road noise... I will do what i can, Im just not mechanically inclined it sucks. plus moneys tight.

Gotcha...

Then spend a little time...Strip the Van down...CLEAN every thing -up..&..Organize... :!:

Keep some of the TOOLs... :wink:

Then Put it back-up on E-Bay or Craigslist...for $3500.00...And TAKE a PROFIT... :idea:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
True, ill wait to see what Chris pond says first. i should have bought that one you had, but you gave it away. :) I would have bought it im sure it was well cared for. I wish some of you guys were closer to me so you all could help me! the carpet cleaners here are no help. the only pre-sparay they use is purple power! they dont know much

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
If you decide to sell it, I'll give you $2001.99 since we all know what you paid for it. :mrgreen:

JK :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom