Need advice on APO

Billy

Name
BH
I will offer you the same deal as Curt.....take the thing out of the truck....motor and all..not just the head...dump all the oil out of it and just leave it alone..don't mess with it.....box it up and send it to me...
all it will cost you is a rebuild kit and shipping both ways...( I charge nothing )..

I will take it apart........free it up..completely rebuild it and ship it back to you....
when you get it back.....hook it all back up ..add oil....and it is ready to go......

Thanks for the offer, I really wasn't trying to get the same offer from you though.

Just for full disclosure mine is already out of the truck & has had the motor taken loose but no parts have been lost. If knowing this you are still offering we just need to talk about details on getting it to you etc...

Thanks again either way for the offer.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I will shoot you a PM with my address.....if it shows up I will fix it....if not..no worries..not like I am charging anything so I lost nothing...

Reactions: Billy and dgardner

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
If anyone is looking for the Older style Prochem. Last time I was in Allen Equipment in Tempe they still had 2 or 3 for $995. I got one about a year ago. It makes me happy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I don't know all the info on it....but it is from Sapphire.....

much better pump the the Hypro....

P2170106_zps4215f6ac.jpg

Reactions: Shane T

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I believe your right....never really looked at it to much...works great...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom