Need Greenie?

Mikey P

Administrator
PMs here and calls to his cell wont work so...

Call him during normal business hours PST @ 650.345.5050 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              650.345.5050      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Tell him Mikey says hi!

Name
George Valliant
It seems Greenie is done with MB.

Wouldn't it be cool if we all pitched in and gave him a parting gift?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Mikey, I thought greenie was your friend.(All the pics of you 2 at gay bars) As of late, everybody is jumping on the bash greenies threads. The guy probably could use a friend know more than ever. He has helped every one of us on this board at one time or another. It just irratates me that when a guy is down, everybody piles on.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
He'll be back.

They always come back.

Joe B. is a perfect example. He gets bashed relentlessly for a couple years by Mikey, Greenie and God only knows who else and he still comes back. Go figure.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The guy who taught me how to sell truck mounts back in the 70's (and paid off a few bouncers and bartenders not to ID me) used to say:

"Jim, your friends will get you once your relatives are through with you"

I always thought he was just a bitter, cynical man.

As I've grown older I've decided he was probably an optimist.

Ryan

Jim Pemberton said:
The guy who taught me how to sell truck mounts back in the 70's (and paid off a few bouncers and bartenders not to ID me) used to say:

"Jim, your friends will get you once your relatives are through with you"

I always thought he was just a bitter, cynical man.

As I've grown older I've decided he was probably an optimist.

Timely quote for me Jim. I just got screwed on a business deal with a relative. Get everything in writing no matter how much you trust the person.

randy

Name
Randy
Lyman said:
Mikey, I thought greenie was your friend.(All the pics of you 2 at gay bars) As of late, everybody is jumping on the bash greenies threads. The guy probably could use a friend know more than ever. He has helped every one of us on this board at one time or another. It just irratates me that when a guy is down, everybody piles on.

Well said. I'm left wondering what was Greenie's big crime ? If this "who can we screw with now" mentality continues here, I predict major growth in posting volume over at the once dying ICS board.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Greenies cell number is 925-452-7282. Just ordered some Parker hose from him last night. Sounds like he is doing great. Greenie has always taken great care of me.

Golden Boy

RIP IT

Name
Chris
you can choose your friends but not your relatives.
the now non aching backs and shoulders of every carpet cleaner with a glide on their wand owes Greenie a beer.

Name
John LaBarbera
I have to say that Jeff has always been helpful to me. And if he make money doing that, why not? He has to eat like the rest of us. I think his view point and comments have benefited us all. His products are good too. I hope he starts posting again.

Mikey P

Administrator
Did I ban him?
Did I ask him to leave?

No.

I just asked him to be upfront and honest about the Josh deal.

and I asked him to respect the members here by answering phone calls and delivering paid for product.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Done biz with Greenie since he & Lisa opened the Green doors. Always gave more than required or expected.

Lefty724

Name
E
I have went over to see him a couple of times but missed him. He is a great guy and had always taken care of me too. Is he still dealing with Judson stuff and Truckmout direct? Kinda did not want to ask his "associates" about this.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
As I understand it, he still does the Judson and TM Direct stuff and he has an understanding with his boss about it. best of both worlds for him.

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenie did me right (not like that) when I was getting a glide for my Evo wand...it was the first one he made for it so I was the test kitty for it.

He sent me different jets and all that to help me pimp it out a little.

Great guy.
I met him in person years ago at CMS in Sacramento and he said something I will never forget.

"Carpet Cleaners sometime forget that they need water to clean carpet" this was in reference to the jets I had on another wand...not enough flow.
It may not mean much but it made sense at the time. Clean the carpet, THEN get it dry.
I was working to hard before Greenie came along.
Anything...or anyone to help me save time, money and my back is alright in my book.

What has Mikey done for me lately?? :mrgreen:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I met him in person years ago at CMS in Sacramento and he said something I will never forget.

Probably not him. he was in Hawaii before he came out here and he hadn't been to CMS before he moved up there after the divorce. But hey what do they say, something like "If the legend is bigger than the facts, print the legend!"

:wink:

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenie was in Sacramento for a customer appreciation/demo day. I've seen pics, I met him...unless someone else goes by that name and looks just like him.
Trying to think of the year...
Must of been 07 maybe? Crap...not good with dates. (not like that)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
truckmount girl said:
As I understand it, he still does the Judson and TM Direct stuff and he has an understanding with his boss about it. best of both worlds for him.

Take care,
Lisa

Hes just doing what we all wish we could during slow times

Full time job to pay the bills, and something on the side to keep our sanity

He has always done right by me....slow once, but it got here. and he hooked me up with some "last years" models of stuff...and it worked out great Lisa to :wink:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Leave Greenie alone guys. I talked to him today. He's busy trying to seal the deal for his 6th marriage....or is it his 8th Ivebeensold

Albert

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Brian R said:
Greenie was in Sacramento for a customer appreciation/demo day. I've seen pics, I met him...unless someone else goes by that name and looks just like him.
Trying to think of the year...
Must of been 07 maybe? Crap...not good with dates. (not like that)

Oh, at CCCS? I was there too.

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Was it CCCS at that time? I know they changed from CMS around then.
You may have seen me....it's all spooky now. :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom