need heat

Don Gray

Hey all, My little steamway with the hx just doesnt cut it for heat, what is the best way to get a boost, and who can I call to get it.

Name
Jesse
keep your current hx and add a little giant 3ht after. It's good to 1000 psi and if you make 180-200 right now you will be able to dial it in at whatever you want. I've set ours at 275 and it stays there.

Greenie

Jesse has got it right.

Even a 2HT will fit the bill.

Caution on older heaters, on the standard copper coil little giants (which most people run) there is a 600 psi pressure relief on them for a reason, or at least there should be, I won't sell heaters without a pressure relief.
They are "rated" for a 1000 psi max spike, but clearly state 600 psi sustained.

The one we sell the most of is the "high test" copper coil, it's what I call the carpet cleaners heater, it can handle sustained 1000 psi, and is good for the guy wanting to do tile work with his spinner, it also has thicker walled coils that will last longer.

Because your lil' steamway unit can only make so much pressure, you'll probably be fine with a standard heater, so if you see a used one cheap, grab it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sooo uh greenie when you and lisa coming out here to spit in the face of the lawyers??? hahahah

seriously though...thought you could take a look at the flame thrower

Greenie

I dunno when we will be out, but they will never see me coming.

You ever figure out how much juice your flame thrower burns in an hour, a day, a week?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom