need help asap

Name
Ron lippold
the rpm wont adjust on the vortex any ideas i can control it with the dial on the dash but only to 1250 rpm wont adjust on the pannel

thanks guys

hogjowl

Idiot™
Now that you have my number, feel free to call me any time you need help again.

I have Jim's number memorized, so I won't even have to look it up again for you.

Greenie

Now is a perfect time for that pic of that handsome guy adjusting the throttle control on the V panel.

or....was he actually rigging Ron's?

Name
Ron lippold
it must have been good karma i took the switch off cleaned it and checked the grounds put her back togeather and back in business :lol:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Since we are on this topic, I need some help with my throttle. It fluctuates way too much during the course of a job. It started about 6 months ago or so when I would put some load on the system it would lower 50-75 rpms.

It has progessively gotten worse. It now can fluctuate up to 300 rpms during a job. Sometimes jumping over 1700 rpm which scares the *&^% out of me. AT sent me the wrong throttle control and I can't seem to get them to send me the right one.

Thoughts? or better yet, solution? Thanks.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think on Rons truck he has a newer truck and it has an e throttle on it.

Boaz shoot some pics of unit. And some good ones of the throttle and post them. Also what year your truck is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom